Turer, billetter, aktiviteter og ting å gjøre i Kreta
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day outside of Heraklion and a unique way to experience the life outside of the tourist areas. Beautiful scenery and a greater appreciation for the village culture. Darrel was not only informative but humorous as well, keeping us laughing the entire time."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant tour. All transportation was scheduled and run to time. The trip itself was very informative by athina and brilliant driving on the steep roads by our driver. We went to oia first which was extremely busy as three cruise ships were in dock. Athina gave us tips for perfect photos. Travelling onto thira again lots of info en route and lots to see. Final destination voted for on coach was to visit perissa and the black rose pool bar which served tasty food and a chance of a swim in the pool. wCfacilities were good there."
* A traveler said: "Great time with nice people, snorkeling and swimming. Don't miss this! Group leader and Captain were great"
* A traveler said: "VERY well done. Coffee & ice cream waffle over looking the sea. How to evaluate good wine session. Tour of old town. Incredible lunch tasting in local Greek restaurant. Visit to old local market. History. Perfect day."
* A traveler said: "A perfect adventure on the island of Crete. Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and extremely organized. We had a wonderful time!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was absolutely amazing! The instructors are very friendly and helpful. Definitely a must!"
* A traveler said: "Dionysus, our guide, was amazing. We had a very good safari full of sites and packed with information about Crete, it’s people, culture, local customs, and villages. Excellent vehicle and great food."
* A traveler said: "This Buggy Adventure is toally amazing! Esp the organizers and the wonderful tourleader wer awesome. Defintly the highlight of our short-vacation on the island Crete."
* A traveler said: "Very Good. In Germany we say tip top. Guides were very funny. I would recommend to everyone. Bring sunglasses or something to protect your eyes from dust."
* A traveler said: "Eddie was entertaining and informative. We loved learning from him and the olive factory, Zeus cave snd the small towns and sampling the agriculture, especially the strawberry picking. The lunch in Moxos was delightful. Eddie was especially helpful to us in getting our Covid test. He made us feel like we had a old friend in Greece!"
* A traveler said: "thats was my dream santorini thira oia .bus guide boat and platanos tours was perfect and find all the soloutions for my trip.just great!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Dimitris was a great guide: super knowledgable and personable. Also a great photographer😊 (Wine/beer costs extra at lunch btw. And Balas is only to look at it, not visit it…fyi)"
* A traveler said: "Loved the setting of the house in the foothills overlooking the sea. The food and wine were delicious. Yannis was wonderful guide and very knowledgeable giving lots details and anecdotes. My spouse and two teenagers had a lovely evening."
- Ting å gjøre i Iraklio
- Ting å gjøre i Kykladene
- Ting å gjøre i Dodekanesene
- Ting å gjøre i Kysten av Egeerhavet
- Ting å gjøre i Santorini
- Ting å gjøre i Los
- Ting å gjøre i Kos
- Ting å gjøre i Bodrum
- Ting å gjøre i Athen
- Ting å gjøre i Turkish Riviera
- Ting å gjøre i Vest-Anatolia
- Ting å gjøre i Makedonia
- Ting å gjøre i Svartehavskysten
- Ting å gjøre i Puglia
- Ting å gjøre i Adriaterkysten