Europa Turer i naturen
477 results | Alle ting å gjøre
* A traveler said: "The tour was the perfect introduction to Berlin. The guide Aron provided great historical information and context and his passion for the city and his job were evident and appreciated. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Francesca was amazing!!!! Phenomenal tour and overall lovely day visiting murano, Burano and Mazzorbo. Best tour in Venice!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional, cooperative, informative and assistive throughout. She is very caring to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Everything was nice, Raimond (guide) and Mark (driver) were awesome, so I just need to thank them and recommend the trip :) As an advice: Check the weather, in our cause we were lucky because there was basically no clouds and we've enjoyed the view."
* A traveler said: "Cinque Terre is a must!!! and this tour was perfectly organized to enjoy it in 1 day. Our tour guy Francesco as he said to remember him "the pope" was amazing!!!. Please listen the instructions and be on time! You will have an awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "I was totally impressed with the knowledge and leadership skills of the guides and the way they accommodated participants’ different languages. The history and unique details of the area were of particular interest to me. Everything was well organized and run on time."
* A traveler said: "Was some confusion with pick up. They had to send a 2nd driver which meant a 30 minute delay but the mines are incredible."
* A traveler said: "Martin was a GREAT guide. He was very knowledgeable about the national park and Czech Republic which made the experience informative, yet very fun. I opted for the harder one and I am very glad I did because the bridge was beautiful with mist. Also, the lunch included is very delicious! Well worth the price!"
* A traveler said: "iolo was awesome! Full of energy, history and jokes all day! One of the best days we spent in Vienna"
* A traveler said: "Nice trip, not too far, wonderful views, our guide (Jordi) gave us good information, great tips and was very kind."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip. Every part of the travel was amazing views. The guides were also amazing! Definitely recommended"
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour! So interesting and tour guide Ben was excellent! Definitely worth booking. He was informative but added a lot of humour."
* A traveler said: "The tour was informative. I wish I had more time. We had to choose between the hike to the cross and the museum. We chose the hike which was lovely."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we didn't get to see the lights however driver was great and the tour operator was too couldn't fault either and would recommend but hopefully see the lights."
* A traveler said: "This was an extremely good tour. It was well organized. The tour guide was very good. And the scenery was spectacular. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Nikki and Stu were amazing they made this day such a personalized adventure and definitely know all the ins and outs of Versailles! Strongly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour leads you to see places that cannot be reached by vehicle. The path is mostly covered by trees and it starts early enough in the morning so the heat is still bearable. Evan was very considerate and patient, he told us stories and history about the place."
* A traveler said: "Julia was an excellent guide. The experience was total hassle free The weather was nice. Overall a must try."
* A traveler said: "One of the best tours ever!! It's a small group so it has a personal touch to it. And best of all, we got to see the lights! Definitely recommending this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour guide very knowledgeable and she explained a lot and gave us enough time to enjoy the park. When the tour was finished we were able to see more. Worth the tour you see abs understand more."
* A traveler said: "Richard was a great guide and seemed to know everyone in the area. We went through some great trails and identified local plants and saw so many deer. I had a lovely time. It was such a laid back, informative tour and Killarney is so beautiful I wish I could go back."
* A traveler said: "Loved our trip to Monserrat. It was spectacular. Our guide Miguel was friendly and very knowledgeable. St Miguel’s cross was well with the walk. Great views."
* A traveler said: "The trip was wonderful, amazing landscapes, we even saw reindeers and eagles! Would 200% recommend it! Our guide (Alex) was really funny and outgoing, he knows what he's doing, merci encore !"
- Billetter og adgangskort
- Kunst og kultur
- Kurs og arbeidsgrupper
- Mat og drikke
- Reise- og transporttjenester
- Sesongbaserte og spesielle anledninger
- Turer, sightseeing og cruise
- Unike opplevelser
- Fornøyelse og lek
- Natur og dyreliv
- Naturlige attraksjoner
- Turer i naturen
- Turer med pakkdyr
- På bakken
- På vannet
- Vil sannsynligvis bli utsolgt