493 results | Alle ting å gjøre
* A traveler said: "Julia and Melle took us through the canals of Amsterdam to show the historics but not least the mentality of the city. The tour was informative and funny, because of the young and fresh vibe of our lovely hosts/guides. 10 out of 5. We loved it and would totally recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides had wonderful Knowledge about the city; they were personable, humorous and had excellent English! We booked the tour on our first day and it really provided us with a secure grasp of the culture, heritage and layout of the city. The canal boat tour was glorious!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome tour! The dinner was quiet delicious, and the Eiffel tower was just skip the line, then on your own for pics which was nice. The Moulin Rouge show was awesome! Felt a bit rushed by the end... I would have liked another 10 minutes for pictures and such. Overall wonderful and I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We were very impressed. It was worth the money. Thank you for making our trip wonderful! We highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "A little of everything - bus ride to Como, boat to Bellagio - lots of free time for exploring the area -a great choice for me and my sister’s Italy vacation. Our tour guide, “Marco” and our driver, Ricardo, were excellent. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to tour Lake Como in a day."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour! Enjoyed the guides (both had a great sense of humor) and the wine and cheese.🙂"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, tour guide was very knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Although weather was cold but the experience definitely worth it . I am planning to do it again in summer"
* A traveler said: "Damien was great! The best guide of all of my trips in Ireland! Amazing trip! He was always wearing a mask as requested!"
* A traveler said: "We loved the different islands, this is a must do if you go to Greece, I just wanted more time at the island of Egina. All the staff on the cruise was wonderful and professional, the food was good and plenty."
* A traveler said: "Paris is a magical city and this evening cruise was exceptional. The lights, the sites, and the people are all lovely. The Eiffel tower glimmers and sparkles, the Seine cruise is romantic and soothing. Just being there and traveling through history, in a word Incredible."
* A traveler said: "Great value for money with the drink included. Absolutely stunning views over the Budapest river bank."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous guide and crew attentive. History of sites and sites simply magnificent. Will be recommending this tour to all coming to and living in France.."
* A traveler said: "The river cruise was amazing great sights and the quide was very informative. Being on the boat you get to see lots of land marks in a short space of time."
* A traveler said: "It was a great way to see the city from the canals! The pizza was good and bottomless drinks was great! I would recommend this trip to anyone visiting Amsterdam!"
* A traveler said: "There is so much to see, so many buildings, streets, castles, churches, etc. it was good to get a broad over view of the areas and hear some history. It was a good introduction."
* A traveler said: "A nice tour with ana and Carlos! Only 10 of us in the amphibious. The part on the water lasted only 20 minutes with the rest being in the city. I can recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Addie was fabulous! Our tour was fabulous and amazing! So knowledgeable, fun, awesome! Best tour of the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Well organized, calm and beautiful experience. You have to se Budapest by night. Good that you can here the guide in your own language."
* A traveler said: "The trip was just right a d probably best for the beginning of a first trip to Paris. No booze, not too long to get cold or bored, it hits the core historic area and sights from the Tower to Notre Dame. If I wanted a romantic tour or detailed guided tour I would have chosen differently"
* A traveler said: "A dream came true. This was another experience out of my bucket list. I was able to celebrate my mother's birthday with my friends. The food and service was excellent."
* A traveler said: "We enjoy the morning and afternoon tours very much. Our tour guides are brother & sister (Marco & Marina), they were very knowledgeable and full of history. The boat ride at the end was very relaxing. A good way to end the tour.🤗"
* A traveler said: "This was our first time doing this experience! We enjoyed every single moment, I'll definetly recommend it to friends! We had so much fun that the time has flown. Worth it to try!"
* A traveler said: "VERY friendly guy who sailed ⛵ our boat. He was very knowledgeable about the harbor. We saw some interesting things. We got to go onto an abandoned fort in the harbor."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the architecture, and it was lovely being on on the water"
- Billetter og adgangskort
- Kunst og kultur
- Mat og drikke
- Reise- og transporttjenester
- Sesongbaserte og spesielle anledninger
- Turer, sightseeing og cruise
- Cruise og seiling
- Omvisninger i havnebyer
- Utflukter på land
- Hvordan komme seg rundt
- Privat and luksus
- Adgangskort for sightseeing
- Hopp over køen-turer
- Private sightseeingturer
- Turer etter lengde
- Unike opplevelser
- Natur og dyreliv
- På bakken
- På vannet
- Båtturer med glassbunn
- Fiskebåtutleie og -turer
- Kjøre jetbåt
- Kjøre vannscooter
- Padlebrett (stående)
- Utforske sjøgrotter
- Vil sannsynligvis bli utsolgt