Indonesia Kunst og kultur
500 results | Alle ting å gjøre
* A traveler said: "Great tour which covered a lot of activities and area in Bali. My driver: Mr number one arrived early and had excellent English. He was also very knowledgeable about the tour places and life in Bali, also accommodated other stops for snacks on the way."
* A traveler said: "This was a bucket list trip for me. My guide made this experience everything i could ask for and so much more. I not only got to see the sights i wanted ( with some adjustment) but learned so much about the Balinese culture and people. I could not have asked for more."
* A traveler said: "We loved all of the locations of the tour. Our driver was a great guide and fulfilled our every wish and told us everything we wanted to know about Balinese culture. Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! Worth every penny! We had the best driver who was very knowledgeable & took excellent pics."
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was very informative and answered all of our questions about Bali and the culture. I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Made Rai, was very friendly and was able to explain the history behind each site visited and provided a good explanation on the process of rice harvesting."
* A traveler said: "A great experience and well worth the early start. Our driver aryl was there on time and explained everything. Our guide wayan was excellent, very informative and helped us up the mountain. Reasonable level if fitness needed but very achievable. Wear good shoes (not sandles)"
* A traveler said: "Was a great time. Guide was great and was happy to go back and get new bike when one of them broke. Wonderful scenery. Just remember to take cash for locker hire which they gave to us no charge and cafe stop."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing! I would highly recommend this to anyone who is wanting experience Ubud in one day. Our driver Wayan Suka was super friendly and so full of knowledge about Bali and Balinese culture. We learnt a lot and had a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "Had a great day out and will definitely not be disappointed. Took some amazing pictures while rafting under waterfalls and along the river and even in the rice fields on the quad bikes. Just be prepared for the many steps to the river and on return. Well worth it !!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Great way to get out of Ubud and see surrounding countryside including rice paddies, temple and coffee plantation. Electric bikes were easy to ride, guides were very friendly and informative. The afternoon was finished off with a lovely dinner at local Indonesian restaurant."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent and the locations were great. Toni was a great tour guide! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much! Such a beautiful day visiting so many sites. Wayan was the BEST driver we’ve had since our arrival in Bali."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our tour. While there is a wait to get your photo taken, our driver Alit was great and picked us up early so that we missed the crowds. The places visited on the tour are stunning and Alit answered all our questions and was very informative on the history and culture. Great day tour all around"
- Ting å gjøre i Ubud
- Ting å gjøre i Komodo
- Ting å gjøre i Ambon
- Ting å gjøre i Yogyakarta
- Ting å gjøre i Seminyak
- Ting å gjøre i Kuta
- Ting å gjøre i Jimbaran
- Ting å gjøre i Nusa Dua
- Ting å gjøre i Jakarta
- Ting å gjøre i Singapore
- Ting å gjøre i Malaysia
- Ting å gjøre i Jawa Timur
- Ting å gjøre i Jawa Barat
- Ting å gjøre i Bali