Japan Hvordan komme seg rundt
481 results | Alle ting å gjøre
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour that included event more that we anticipated. Lunch was very traditional and we enjoyed scenic views of the lake. going during the COVID-19 outbreak meant that we received even more attention since they were only 10 of us in total."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and engaging especially with the help of our tour guides Thapa and Levin, the 4D experience was a bonus."
* A traveler said: "Nothing to add to be honest. Proper pub crawl mostly with westerners (normal). Cool guys. Nice night out."
* A traveler said: "Kento showed us so much of Tokyo in the day we spent with him. He went out of his way to cover everything we asked for, including helping us find some particular Kirby figures that our son collects, and also brought us to a fantastic restaurant for lunch that we wouldn't have found on our own."
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Meg for a wonderful day out in Tokyo. We gave her our itinerary and she worked the timings so that we did everything we wanted and then some. Even managed to fit in a journey on the bullet train......thankfully the day before the typhoon ! Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Izumi is the best! She is very sweet and knowledgeable. Took us around to many places in a short amount of time. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing time on this tour! My tour guide was so knowledgeable and fun! I would recommend this tour to anyone wanting a quick overview of the area!"
* A traveler said: "The food tour was a fabulous experience. I loved being lead to local, out of the way restaurants. We toasted with and talked to the locals which was such an uplifting experience. Our female guide was so helpful even regarding how to get back to the hotel. The food was delicious"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Driver was very patient and nice. Would recommend this private tour to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable, great driver and organised the day and activities around our requests. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour to know a real life of local Tokyo people with their houses, restaurants, temples, shrines, and shops. Yoshimi is an excellent tour guide."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide gave us an incredible experience of Tokyo. His knowledge of sites and history were excellent. He was personable and had a great sense of humour. Although not from Japan, he was very proud of his adopted country. If you only had one day in Tokyo, this is the only way to make the most of it. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Sumiko did a wonderful job of introducing us to Tokyo, she guided us passed the major sites and instructed us in the proper procedures at the shrines and temples as well as at the Ginza shopping areas. She provided background information and was pleasant and engaging throughout the day."
* A traveler said: "Yuko and her assistant were very helpful and thoughtful tour guides. We ate yummy food and learned a lot about Japanese culture. As an FYI- if you do not eat pork, this is probably not the best tour for you."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing experience here! My teenage children loved it! We dressed up played games and learned all about the Geisha life. We watched the dancing and had a blast! We drank tea and snacks as well"
* A traveler said: "Daniel was a lovely young man who took great care of us! English was great. Information great. Will be sure To use viator again"
* A traveler said: "An excellent day with great company! The snow monkeys were a treat. The temple tour was very comprehensive and the sake tasting plus lunch were very good. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The Tour was excellent. Katsunori Fujiwara, my tour guide was very knowledgeable, informative and enthusiastic. All areas of the City of Tokyo were covered, All questions that were asked were answered. Thank you so much for great day! We would really recommend the walking tour!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a lot of fun. The places we visited were very nice and the dishes and drinks were also very tasty. The tour guide also was able to give good recommendation of which drinks and dishes to try and was able to give a good atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "This Sumo practice was a highlight of our trip to Tokyo. Our guide Ayaka was lovely, gave us lots of information about the visit before we walked to the stable. We recommend this tour to anyone visiting Tokyo."
* A traveler said: "Had a great walk looking at line and reflection as well as architecture.Enjoyed the hidden spots and took some great shots. Lots of advise given along the way. A fun walk whilst learning new things."
* A traveler said: "Our very customize food trip was Amazing thanks for our wonderful guide Karina. We communicated before tour via email, she listen to our preferences, she advise great new places, we had no idea about. She was very accommodating. We found out a lot about local life. Thank you Karina!!!"
- Billetter og adgangskort
- Kunst og kultur
- Kurs og arbeidsgrupper
- Mat og drikke
- Reise- og transporttjenester
- Sesongbaserte og spesielle anledninger
- Turer, sightseeing og cruise
- Cruise og seiling
- Hvordan komme seg rundt
- Selvguidede turer og utleie
- Turer i luksusbil
- Turer i taubane
- Turer med hest og kjerre
- Turer med offentlig transport
- Turer med sykkeltaxi
- Turer med trehjuling
- Turer på el-sykkel
- Privat and luksus
- Turer etter lengde
- Unike opplevelser
- Ting å gjøre i Tokyo
- Ting å gjøre i Sapporo
- Ting å gjøre i Osaka
- Ting å gjøre i Kyoto
- Ting å gjøre i Beppu
- Ting å gjøre i Kamakura
- Ting å gjøre i Izumisano
- Ting å gjøre i Fukuoka
- Ting å gjøre i Naha
- Ting å gjøre i Narita
- Ting å gjøre i Sør-Korea
- Ting å gjøre i Taiwan
- Ting å gjøre i Fukuoka (prefektur)
- Ting å gjøre i Kansai-regionen
- Ting å gjøre i Osaka (prefektur)