Filled with craters, abstract land formations, canyons, mountains and desert, Death Valley isn't considered 'A Land of the Extremes' for nothing. With activities like hiking, biking, camping, or bird watching, you can reconnect with nature like you never have before.
The Furnace Creek Area is one of the highlights of Death Valley National Park. The Furnace Creek Area features the Golden Canyon, the Natural Bridge, a massive rock formation spanning across a desert canyon, and the infamous Bad Water, a series of salt flats making up the lowest point in North America at 282 feet (86 m) below sea level. Ironically, Bad Water is only 76 miles (122 km) east of Mt Whitney, the highest point in the continental United States at 14,505 feet (4,421 m).
Other highlights include the Stovepipe Wells Area, Scotty's Castle Area and the Panamint Spring Area.
0 turer og aktiviteter for å oppleve Death Valley
Fant ingen resultater.
Ting å gjøre i nærheten av Las Vegas
- Ting å gjøre i Nevada
- Ting å gjøre i Grand Canyon National Park
- Ting å gjøre i Palm Springs
- Ting å gjøre i Flagstaff
- Ting å gjøre i Sedona og Flagstaff
- Ting å gjøre i Anaheim og Buena Park
- Ting å gjøre i Newport Beach
- Ting å gjøre i Los Angeles
- Ting å gjøre i Long Beach
- Ting å gjøre i Santa Monica
- Ting å gjøre i Carlsbad
- Ting å gjøre i Scottsdale
- Ting å gjøre i La Jolla
- Ting å gjøre i Arizona
- Ting å gjøre i California