Turer, billetter, aktiviteter og ting å gjøre i Milano
* A traveler said: "Amazing Bellaggio with little but beautiful botanical garden, super tasty food, worth 100% to visit. Going for the first time with guide was an excellent idea."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time learning about the history of Milano and about the last supper. Our guide was very personable and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "It was good! I enjoyed the trip! Serena the tour guide was so nice and knowledgeable. Luciano, the driver was nice as well."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide went the extra mile! Our flights had been delayed and changed so we were late. He called and waited for us! He gave us so great insight and history on the painting!"
* A traveler said: "Lugano and Bellagio were amazing ! The guide gave us a lot of helpful tips during the tour. Sonia provided us with very important information, she was very energetic and fun. The boat ride along the Como lake was nice though it was a bit long and crowded :/"
* A traveler said: "Well organized and super friendly! Serena was lovely and well informed about the history and architecture. It was a pleasure!"
Beste av Milano-opplevelse, inkludert Da Vincis 'The Last Supper' eller Vineyard og Milan Duomo Tour
* A traveler said: "Charles, our guide, was good and thorough. He has a sense of humor and wickedly irreverent in a nice way. We highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent tour, I had been there before but going with a guide made a big difference. We learned a lot of details about the Duomo that I didn't know."
* A traveler said: "The church and the painting are fantastic. Our guide was helpful and very informative of the history of Milan and the works of Leonardo."
* A traveler said: "This was an extremely good tour. It was well organized. The tour guide was very good. And the scenery was spectacular. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic food tour! We had 4 stops and the food was delicious at each. Our guide provided interesting cultural and historical comments throughout the tour, so we felt like we learned a lot about Milan and got to see the city in addition to enjoying a delicious dinner. Definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "great day and friendly staff , the hop on hop off was a great experience . warm bus downstairs if you get too cold upstairs."
* A traveler said: "Francesca was an excellent tour guide! Very knowledgeable, warm, and flexible to our interests! We highly recommend her as a tour guide for a comprehensive tour and background on Milan!"
* A traveler said: "The facilities are excellent, and set inside beautiful historic grounds. I highly recommend this to anybody thinking of booking."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tasting. The Sommelier was very knowledgeable, and answered so many questions. One of our guests was late, and they were very accommodating. This space was fantastic, and really felt like real Milan. It wasn't touristy at all."
* A traveler said: "A fast and fulfilling way to see the most popular sights in Milan. Alessandra was a wonderfully accommodating, friendly, fun, and personable tour guide. This is a great choice for anyone visiting Milan who want a short but impactful tour."
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip to the Bernina train done from the Italian side. We stayed in Como and started the tour there. Luca is an experienced tour guide and took great care of us. The tour is quite flexible and it is possible to change elements. F.e, we already saw Varenna and so we went to the other side of lake Como. The trip with the train is of course the highlight of tge tour. I never had such a spectacular train ride in my life."
* A traveler said: "Sonia, our tour guide, was very attentive and cheerful! She is very knowledgeable and prepared us well in what to look and taste for. Sonia gave us enough time to explore on our own while making sure nobody got left behind. Enzo, the driver, was very good too and didn’t give us bumpy rides. Thumbs up and highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do when in Milan. Although there is a ticket office at the location, you have go through a third party to enter. The tour guide was excellent and interesting. Plan in advance or you won’t be able to see this amazing piece of history."
* A traveler said: "We were greeted by our friendly Italian English-speaking guide. We walked a short distance to the Duomo. She was very knowledgeable about the history of the building pointing out many little hidden facts and treasures about the Duomo. We proceeded to the lower level sub terrain, the archaeological site. Our guide was very thorough and explained the long history of the current ruins. We were then lead to an elevator and proceeded to the roof top. The views over the city were amazing! This was a fabulous experience I am glad that my husband and I signed up for this private tour"
- Via della Spiga
- Piazza Mercanti
- 10 Corso Como
- Navigli District
- QC Termemilano
- Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)
- Milan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)
- Serravalle Designer Outlet
- La Scala
- Church of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)
- Palazzo Lombardia
- Milan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)
- Bagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi)
- Porta Nuova
- Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)
- Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)
- Casa Milan
- Vicolungo The Style Outlets
- Da Vinci's Last Supper (Il Cenacolo)
- Sforza Castle (Castello Sforzesco)
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II