One of the most famous and prestigious Formula One races in the world, the annual Monaco Grand Prix has been a top fixture on the F1 racing circuit since 1929. Held each May, it’s one of Monte Carlo’s most popular and glamorous events. Here are some tips to make the most of your visit to Monaco during the Formula One Grand Prix.
- Visit sights such as the Prince's Palace, Monaco Cathedral, and Monte Carlo Casino on a hop-on hop-off bus tour of Monaco.
- Admire the spectacular lights of Monte Carlo and try your luck at one of the famous casinos on a night tour of the city.
- Get behind the wheel of a Ferrari or Lamborghini sports car for a thrilling test drive along the Grand Corniche, accompanied by an expert instructor.
- Experience the high life on a private yacht cruise and enjoy magnificent views of Monaco from the water.
- Explore the French Riviera with a day tour to the towns of Cannes, Antibes, Èze, and Nice.
- Enjoy unbeatable aerial views of Monaco and the French Riviera on a helicopter flight.