Nord-Amerika Kunst og design
493 results | Alle ting å gjøre
* A traveler said: "Loved the improvements in river /bridge hygiene and access to wildlife- the showcase of green interventions."
* A traveler said: "Everything was highly organized. The staff were friendly and helpful. The experience wS befitingly respectful and solemn. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "The jazz music and the beautiful evening cityscape! The sunset was magnificent. It was easy to get on and off the boat and in a perfect location to walk back to the Bourbon Street hotel."
* A traveler said: "Showing my granddaughter NYC, the easy access with the CityPass made this trip very easy! I highly recommend the CityPass!"
* A traveler said: "Easy purchase and website provided excellent updates on the event , which were informative. The Museum had a table for 3rd party ticket purchases as well"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing in keeping us entertained the entire drive and gave us fantastic tips about where to walk and what places to try"
* A traveler said: "Statue of Liberty Empire State Building Ellis island Least favorite was hop on bus. Too hot on the way back. Miserable"
* A traveler said: "What a fantastic experience. I was able to spend my birthday there. We were there over 5 hours and could have spent much more time. Plan on spending an entire day if not more."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience. I highly recommend taking the tour. Tour guide was very informative. A must do when you visit."
* A traveler said: "That's hard to choose. Everything is amazing. It truly is a remarkable way to honor everyone involved"
* A traveler said: "What a fun day!! We were in a car with Jonathan and had an amazing time. He was so friendly and informative and even took pics for us! I’m from the area and never had a chance to really learn the history hands on like this. I would recommend this tour to visitors and locals! And hopefully you’ll be blessed with Jonathan as your guide !"
* A traveler said: "Very thorough museum. You could spend a full day going through it. After about 2.5 hours we were spent. Did not get to check out the 4D movie or the interactive submarine experience. Maybe next time!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant time way over are expectations would do this tour again thank you again so much will recommend to all our friends"
* A traveler said: "This was a three deal package at the Venetian. I have already recommended this to my friends. Buddy Vs has the best service we have gotten in Las Vegas. The Gondola ride was short but our guide sang the whole way which was nice. The wax museum is cool and we took a ton of photos"
* A traveler said: "I really liked when she told us about a man turning a whole apartment complex into his own house. It looked so nice and cool when we glanced inside. The tour was really fun and informative. We went back to a couple of the places during the rest of our trip. Libby is the best tour guide I've ever had. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The museum is wonderful, too much too read. The museum is large there were hardly no staff on floors to ask questions of or guide you to areas you want to see."
* A traveler said: "Plan out ahead of time so you can enjoy as many attractions as possible. Empire State building was the easiest. Have to Start at M&M. Need to start early if u want to hop on and off cause bus only comes by once per hour. Top view is the best, might need a light jacket. Wonderful experience, very informative and friendly staff."
* A traveler said: "Carlos did an exceptional job with the tour. Hard to take pictures with small window opening and reflection off glass"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable & professional staff. The buildings were unbelievable and the history lesson was great."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. I learned so much about Miami. The food was delicious. The area is very nice. The host was amazing. Such a lovely young lady and very knowledgeable. I plan on visiting all of the restaurants when I return to Miami."
* A traveler said: "Finding out the history of the horses. Our guide was wonderful and the wine tasting was delicious. One of my favorite times was rocking on the porch."
* A traveler said: "Good to get the experience from the family's side of things, it is the most accurate, non-biased recollection of the events of 9/11. Good when partnered up with the museum to get the complete experience."
* A traveler said: "Loved being backstage, great little side stories, organized, on time, Easy To hear, nice sized group"
- Billetter og adgangskort
- Kunst og kultur
- Kunst og design
- Arkitektiske turer
- Show og forestillinger
- Mat og drikke
- Reise- og transporttjenester
- Sesongbaserte og spesielle anledninger
- Turer, sightseeing og cruise
- Unike opplevelser
- Vil sannsynligvis bli utsolgt