494 results | Alle ting å gjøre
* A traveler said: "The hosts were really nice and very informative. I do recommend bringing a jacket for the Golden Gate Bridge because it’s very cold and windy. But wine country warms up quite a bit, by like 30 degrees difference."
* A traveler said: "Roman was an amazing guide. The whole tour is well worth the time and money. We had a blast! The wineries were quite pleasant and the redwood visit was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Mel makes our trip pleasant and fun. He guided us to our trip with sense of humor and made some suggestions to make our more useful and memorable."
* A traveler said: "The Old Town Trolly tour was perfect. Very beautiful city, St.Augustine, Fl. Viator made this a wonderful visit Thank You Folks"
* A traveler said: "Guide was awesome Very fun but would have Preferred to go to a vineyard rather than to a tasting room in a strip mall."
* A traveler said: "The people we shared the Trolly with, also the warmth and professionalism of the tour guide. Many more good point"
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful! Anthony was great, he provided valuable insight into each of the wineries (all of which were superb) as well as hilarious commentary along the way. If you’re interested in great wine and a wonderful experience, I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very fun! Prompt and well organized…..great driver and nice choices on wineries! The time frame at each stop was just right"
* A traveler said: "The staff was the best! They made the whole experience memorable. I highly recommend this company for the hot air balloon ride."
* A traveler said: "Chris, our driver, started by having us all say our names, where we were from and our first concert we attended and our last concert we attended. Then he proceeded to play some great tunes! We all got to know each other during the journey and by the end were having a blast!!!! Great wineries, too."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. We had just enough time at the falls, lovely tips from the awesome tour guide. Overall, a pretty memorable day :)"
* A traveler said: "It was great to learn about how moonshine is made and how it got it’s name. The walking tour was nice because you were able to site see while walking."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast! Saw a little bit of everything that makes Niagara such a great tourist destination. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Abbey our tour guide was AMAZING! We were a group of four on a trip to Sonoma and this was the best way to learn about the town. Abbey talked about the history of the area (missions etc) We went to a Great cheese shop,, a couple of. Super restaurants and several other local shops including a chocolate shop! I highly recommend this tour - you won’t be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and our guide Roger was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and wineries we visited. A shuttle picked us up right from our Airbnb in Niagara Falls and brought us back again. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide with understanding of old and recent SF and wine history. Good depth of knowiedge of everything wine."
* A traveler said: "Well... We were stuffed and stumbling at the end of the day! Don't eat breakfast, you'll be well fed along the way! The tour was great, sharing some history and culture of Hedelsberg along the way with AMAZING food and fantastic wines and tea. Couldn't ask for a better afternoon."
* A traveler said: "Marty was fantastic. Entertaining and informative. Since our group was all family and friends, Marty fit in as if he was invited by me. Would definitely refer your tours to others. Only bad experience was calling the 800 number for information. Call to local phone number was perfect. Thanks for a great service!"
* A traveler said: "Great transportation with a knowledgeable guide. Nice choice of 3 wineries. Good choice of wines without feeling like we were just there to drink. Easy to order wine and have it sent home. Fun day with a nice group of folks."
* A traveler said: "Brian was so fun and informative. All the food was great! Learned really interesting facts about town."
- Billetter og adgangskort
- Kunst og kultur
- Mat og drikke
- Desserter og søtsaker
- Kaffe og te
- Vin, øl og sprit
- Øl- og bryggeriturer
- Reise- og transporttjenester
- Sesongbaserte og spesielle anledninger
- Turer, sightseeing og cruise
- Unike opplevelser
- Vil sannsynligvis bli utsolgt