San Diego Zoo
Packed into 40 hectares, the San Diego Zoo presents a stunning variety of nature's largest, smallest, noblest, oddest, and most endangered creatures. This famous zoo has more than 3,000 animals representing over 800 species.
Stop first at the San Diego Zoo visitor center to pick up a map. Highlights of the zoo include the Tiger River bioclimatic exhibit, which realistically recreates an Asian rainforest environment, and Gorilla Tropics, which does the same with an African rainforest. The koalas and the rare giant pandas are also popular.
The gardens at the San Diego Zoo are renowned and some of the plants are used for the specialized food requirements of particular animals. Especially for kids, the Children’s Zoo allows young ones to pet small critters; they will also enjoy the animal nursery, which shows off the zoo’s newest arrivals. For an aerial perspective on the park, take a ride on the Skyfari.
14 turer og aktiviteter for å oppleve San Diego Zoo
Ting å gjøre i nærheten av San Diego
- Ting å gjøre i California
- Ting å gjøre i La Jolla
- Ting å gjøre i Carlsbad
- Ting å gjøre i Ensenada
- Ting å gjøre i Newport Beach
- Ting å gjøre i Palm Springs
- Ting å gjøre i Santa Catalina
- Ting å gjøre i Anaheim og Buena Park
- Ting å gjøre i Long Beach
- Ting å gjøre i Los Angeles
- Ting å gjøre i Santa Monica
- Ting å gjøre i Santa Barbara
- Ting å gjøre i Las Vegas
- Ting å gjøre i Baja California
- Ting å gjøre i Arizona