San Francisco is a very walkable city, with cable cars and buses to help navigate the steepest hills. Still, a Segway tour of the City by the Bay remains one of the best ways to explore its waterfront, parks, and unforgettable attractions. See more than you would on two feet by cruising around the city and stopping at scenic viewpoints. See below for your options.
- Ride from iconic Fisherman's Wharf through Ghirardelli Square and Aquatic Park to the Marina and Golden Gate Bridge.
- Take a private tour from the wharf through Chinatown and North Beach, two of the city's most famous neighborhoods.
- Segway through San Francisco’s largest urban park, Golden Gate Park, led by a local tour guide.
- Take a night tour winding through the lights Little Italy, Hyde Street Pier, the Bay Bridge, and more.
- Expert riders can take an advanced tour and tackle going down Lombard Street—one of the windiest streets in the world.
- Enjoy views of Alcatraz Island and Sausalito across the bay, and choose a tour that includes a visit to Alcatraz to learn about the prison’s history.