E-posten eller passordet du skrev inn, er feil. Hvis du har glemt passordet, kan du tilbakestille det. Klikk her
Really disappointed, nothing compared to what we were expecting based on the tour reviews and description:
- Tour started more than 20min late
- No water or light breakfast was provided on our tour voucher it clearly stated this would be provided, and when this was raised to the tour guides they apologised saying sorry our boss didn't tell us to buy breakfast, so the 10 of us on the tour did not have any food until lunchtime.
- On the Blue Cave tour stop, our tour guide simply disappeared after providing us our tickets with almost zero explanation, and we were left on our own the other tour guides stayed there organising their groups to make sure the whole group boarded the same Blue Cave boat together . This caused the group split so we had to wait for the other half group to return from a separate Blue Cave tour.
- The tour guides although nice enough, seemed little interested / exhausted / overworked maybe? so we were not provided much information at all regarding the places were were visiting. 1 or 2 sentences at the most.
- What was meant to be a visit to the Green Cave, ended up being a 10 second in and out halfway into the cave, we could not see anything and before we know it the visit to the Green cave was over.
- The worst part and the most disappointing part was that the tour voucher clearly stated that lunch would be in Hvar , and that we would have time to wonder around the island. Hvar was the part of the tour that not only us but the rest of the passengers were looking forward to the most. Instead, our tour guides took us to another island across Hvar called Carpe Diem where the one and only lunch option was a beach club overprice and terrible food however I guess this is the place the tour company had a commission arrangement with. Me and my partner are foodies and we had book lunch at a wonderful restaurant in Hvar however we were left with no other option but eating at the Beach Club only option , and stay there for 2h vs the 40min quick visit we had in Hvar. This is unacceptable and extremely disappointing.
Contratamos la excursión en idioma español. Cuando llegamos nos dicen que la única que se realizaba ese día era en inglés y que nosotras estábamos en su lista.
Al no entender NADA de lo que decían dejé mi cámara en el bote cuando nos hacen bajar en una isla para ir al baño, no entendí que desde ahí embarcábamos en una lancha mas pequeña para ir a la cueva azul por lo cual no tengo ninguna foto de la estrella de la excursión.
Me comunicaron por teléfono con alguien de la agencia que hablaba español y trató de explicarme todo lo que iba a ver y hacer en este día al completo, si bien entendí lo que me dijo yo se lo repetía a mi amiga para que ella supiera también lo que estábamos por hacer y ver.
Obviamente no pude recordar todo y estaría segura que la llamada se realizó porque al no poder buscar mi cámara de fotos del bote hice una escena para que alguien me diera respuesta ante tanta falta interés en la comodidad del pasajero. Bajar en cada isla después de hacer muchos kilómetros en el mar y no tener idea de que se trata no es una buena experiencia para nadie. Nos ayudaban a bajar, nos decían a que hora volver y cada uno por su lado. No recomendamos esta excursión para nadie, en español, en inglés o en cualquier idioma que se haga. La cueva Azul es bellísima pero si estuvimos 10 minutos fue mucho
belle excursion en bateau avec du personnel professionnel, la grotte bleue est à voir mais c'est très rapide car trop de monde, l'île d'Hvar est très belle et le seul bémol pour moi c'est de rester 2h sur une île où il n'y a rien à faire, à part se baigner, car je me baigne tout l 'été en Corse, j'aurai préféré rester plus de temps sur Hvar
Great tour and a great way to see a number of islands in a short period of time. It was unfortunate that we couldn't enter the Blue Cave due to the filming of Mamma Mia/a high tide but this couldn't be helped. The situation was handled very well by the staff who tried to sort an alternative out but this was not possible either. The boat ride was awesome as were the tunes that accompanied us on our trip!
The speed boat trip was quite an experience but it should be better disclosed so one can have a better idea of what to expect.
First - the trip to the Blue Cave is very long and we ended up there completely wet since we were sited on the last raw of the boat. We thought that that was bad so we requested to change sits and we were move up front - WORSE choice ever as the water impact is worse sitting up front that in the back, so on the next stop we moved back and fortunately we didn't get more wet than we were already. Because the duration and the speed and the water impact wasn't fully disclosed - it gets very tough on your back and knees if you are trying to stand up to try to make the water/waves impact less. Very tough really and it's a long period of time between stops. I thought I was going to loose a kidney during this trip. We had a woman in our group who mid way started to cry and demanded to be left on one of the islands to take the ferry back as she couldn't take it any more. Her words this is not what we've signed up for and I can't enjoy the view because of the speed and the water impact on the boat She stayed on one of the islands. Blue Cave experience - exceptional, but the Boat ride itself - not great. You get used to it after a while but like I said - Thank God I didn't loose my kidneys. All in all - I think you should describe the trip/speed/and potential issues in more details so if one signs up for this knows exactly what to expect.