Clifton Beach fica a cerca de 19 km do centro da Cidade do Cabo e é acessível por táxi ou carro particular. A alta temporada vai de novembro a março, mas outubro e abril são ideais para visitantes que ainda desejam um clima decente, mas preferem evitar as multidões.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Clifton’s beaches are known for attracting beautiful and wealthy sunbathers.
- A steep trail from the road to the beach restricts access to the beaches.
- You can rent a lounge chair and receive seaside service from surrounding restaurants.
- The beaches are separated from each other so choose which one you want to visit before descending from the road.
How to Get There
Located along Victoria Road, Clifton is easily accessible by bus, taxi, or personal car. However, limited, cliff-side parking makes driving yourself a less-than-desirable option. You can skip the hassle of worrying about transportation by booking a tour that takes you to Clifton along with other Atlantic Seaboard attractions.
When to Get There
Since Clifton’s main attraction is sunbathing, it is best to visit in South Africa’s summer months (November through March). If you want to avoid the crowds, skip visiting on weekends or holidays.
The Atlantic Seaboard If you are visiting Clifton, you should also make time to visit the surrounding Atlantic Seaboard attractions. Cape Town’s Atlantic coastline is lined with beach towns, white-sand beaches, and a scenic coastal road that stretches from the V&A Waterfront to the Cape of Good Hope. Along the way, you can find everything from scenic hikes and secluded coves to party-centric beach towns and upscale resorts.
- Camps Bay
- Reserva de Caça Privada Aquila
- Signal Hill
- Cabeça de leão
- Table Mountain e teleférico
- Arma do meio-dia
- Museu Iziko da África do Sul
- Jardim da empresa
- Long Street
- Bairro Malaio (Bo-Kaap)
- Galeria Nacional da África do Sul
- Museu Judaico da África do Sul (SAJM)
- Iziko Museums Slave Lodge
- Praça Greenmarket
- Museu do Distrito Seis