Glasgow Excursões, ingressos, atividades e coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "The boat trip and the stop overs in the highlands, and andy the driver was excellent and helpful comfortable bus for long journey"
Viagem diurna para grupos pequenos aos lochs e castelos de West Highland, e Glencoe saindo de Glasgow
* A traveler said: "Fabulous views, great information and lovely lunch in Oban. I couldn't claim to have visited Scotland without at least seeing some of the beautiful Highlands!"
* A traveler said: "Guide/driver was very knowledgeable and funny. Loved seeing the sites this way so I can focus going back to specific places of interests"
* A traveler said: "Our guide gave us a most excellent experience. Making sure we got the most out of the time we had, we saw all of the places we wanted to see and more. As a first timer to the Isle of Skye, I was blown away by the experience. I will be using Viator to book my next tour for sure."
* A traveler said: "Ben my tour guide was GREAT the best of the best GREAT person so helpful, knowledgeable, fun, supportive. I learn alot about Scottish history, loch lomond, history of sterling castle. If you get Ben as your tour guide you will enjoy your day and learn alot!!"
* A traveler said: "Frazer , driver cum guide was very good with courtesy and help Stopped at the right places. Transport was comfortable and the commentary by Frazer very interesting and informative"
* A traveler said: "A relaxing tour in beautiful surroundings. Interesting facts dispensed by our knowledgeable driver (Callum). Final stop at the absolutely fascinating Stirling Castle. Lots packed into a day that feels restful overall."
* A traveler said: "Graham our tour guide was fantastic! He really went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable, relaxed and entertained. He had lots of general knowledge to share. If you have a short time to see the highlands, this covers all the essentials!"
* A traveler said: "Euen picked us up at 6:30 AM, and we enjoyed his conversation and that of the only other passenger for the nearly 3 hour trip to the Highlands. All three distillaries were interesting, and it was a interesting to see the different environments. All in all, a fun and very full day."
* A traveler said: "I took the Trip myself as a day out when I had some time of work and it was fantastic. A perfect day trip. The bus is comfortable and the tour guide Gerry was great. Learnt lots of things I didn't know and enjoyed the tunes he played on the bus. Took gorgeous pictures at all the stops. Fab day out."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed seeking out some of the hidden treasures with Jenny our knowledgeable guide . The larger pieces by Smug and Rogue - one ,in particular are stunning. Learning about the reasons for and protocol around “tagging “was very interesting !"
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic trip. Our driver Stuart went above and beyond to make our trip exciting, from interesting facts to fun anecdotes whilst keeping us entertained with fitting music! Although the weather wasn’t great we saw some beautiful sights! We travelled with a young child who really enjoyed the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Really interesting little tour of the city centre. The guide was lovely and extremely knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip. Well organised and stunning scenery! Our guide was very knowledgeable and made the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Hailey was the best- very conversational and knowledgeable of the area. Hailey also provided useful city tidbits of info which became useful in our remaining days in Glasgow. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful guide who tailored the tour perfectly to our interests and requests. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "I did have a great day in this tour. Ross my guid this day,,, and he was great and very nice, I feld like I have know him for years. And the wisky tour was good."
* A traveler said: "Great tour for outlander fans and even those who have never seen the show or read the books. Beautiful and historic sites! The story came to life"
- George Square
- Casa de Pollok
- Castelo de Dunure
- Catedral de Glasgow
- Centro de David Livingstone
- Jardim de Geilston
- Castelo Culzean
- West End
- Museu e Galeria de Arte Hunterian
- Palácio do Povo e Jardins de Inverno
- Museu e Galeria de Arte de Kelvingrove
- Museu de Vida e Arte Religiosa de São Mungo
- Parque Nacional Cairngorms
- The Lighthouse (O Farol)
- Provand's Lordship
- Galeria de Arte Moderna
- Destilaria Glengoyne
- Robert Burns Birthplace Museum
- Buchanan Street
- Merchant City
- Tenement House
- O que fazer em Stirling
- O que fazer em Edimburgo
- O que fazer em Belfast
- O que fazer em Inverness
- O que fazer em Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- O que fazer em Middlesbrough
- O que fazer em Liverpool
- O que fazer em Manchester
- O que fazer em Dublin
- O que fazer em Birmingham
- O que fazer em Limerick
- O que fazer em Shannon
- O que fazer em Terras Altas da Escócia
- O que fazer em Nordeste da Inglaterra
- O que fazer em O Norte da Inlgaterra