Esmirna Excursões, ingressos, atividades e coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "Tour was worth it from sites, history, local food, carpet tour w/ an exceptional guide! 100% recommend"
Antiga excursão a Éfeso com a Mary's House da Mãe e visita à antiga vila de Sirince com degustação de vinhos
* A traveler said: "Isik our guide was amazing and Hassan was a wonderful and considerate driver. I would highly recommend both of them and the six knowledge of history in the states it was considerable and she made the experience phenomenal."
* A traveler said: "Very informative tour and great sights to be had! However, i do not recommend this during the summer due to high temperatures. I’d imagine this is much better during the fall/autumn"
* A traveler said: "Cagri was a very nice tour guide. Very knowledgeable and kind. We really enjoyed this tour. Pick up was perfect and the van very comfortable. Hierapolis and Pamukkale are breathtaking. The lunch we were offered was very nice too."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing! Our guide, Bertuğ, was WONDERFUL! Patient, smart, & very well informed! Ephesus was just so stunning - the history was breathtaking!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable. He told us about the history of Pamukkale and Hierapolis, and he also did a great job making the entire trip fun and enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed getting to know Izmir through Elcin, a fantastic local guide who shared her knowledge of the town she has grown up in. The food was delicious. She knew all of the local spots to try the cuisine. There would have been no way for me to experience the local culture without Elcin!! I highly recommend this tour - come hungry!!!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Cigdem Dikentas Vidinel was very knowledgeable of the Greco-Roman history of Ephesus and was able to answer all our questions. She was patient, attentive and pleasant. It was a joy touring Ephesus, lunch and carpet co-operative with her."
Excursão privada de Izmir à antiga Éfeso: Templo de Artemission e Casa da Virgem Maria, incluindo almoço
* A traveler said: "The guide was very helpfull and kind with us, specially with my parents, they do not speak english, so he was very pacient, and the words that he knows in spanish he used them to boost the trip experience for my parents, the lunch was a big lunch and good, in two words great experience."
* A traveler said: "Turkey was an amazing place to visit. This tour made it even better. The tour guides, hotel staff were all exceptional, I highly recommend it"
* A traveler said: "The guide was good as was the timings. Local operator changed timing from 07.30 to 06.30 resulting in our missing breakfast and schedule tiring after a jet lagged travel from India. No coordination between Viator and Fez Travels. Shall never book on Viator."
- O que fazer em Costa turca do mar Egeu
- O que fazer em Selçuk
- O que fazer em Kusadasi
- O que fazer em Bodrum
- O que fazer em Kos
- O que fazer em Pamukkale
- O que fazer em Marmaris
- O que fazer em Sarigerme
- O que fazer em Rodes
- O que fazer em Santorini
- O que fazer em Atenas
- O que fazer em Thessaloniki
- O que fazer em Alanya
- O que fazer em Anatólia Ocidental
- O que fazer em Dodecanese