Las Vegas Excursões, ingressos, atividades e coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "This was awesome! Great service from the operator contacting for pick up, everything was on time, friendly, and our pilot was hilarious! It’s worth it to at least do it once! Great quick view of the city!"
* A traveler said: "I’ve learned a lot of Las Vegas through Johnny the tour guide, he’s quite funny a d witty . He gave us all the information of cautions and rules to make our trip easier . Also the bus driver Leon is always on time and provided us with a lot of icy waters for the hot weather ."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Very well run organization. I would recommend this activity to anyone visiting the area."
* A traveler said: "It was so amazing from beginning to the end. The staff was so friendly. The guy on the boat made all of us feel like VIPs"
* A traveler said: "The the view from the top of the bus and we were able to see more than we would have walking. Our tour guide, Lindsey, was outstanding! I can’t think how this could have been better."
* A traveler said: "My daughter loves outdoor activities and this was a perfect birthday tour for her. Zack our tour guide was fabulous. Provided a lot of information along the way and great extra tips for the rest of our stay in Vegas."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful time they were helpful nice the pilot was cool went through all the safety rules first but made it fun for everyone on board had a great time flying over the las Vegas lights would do it again I will be recommending to friends and family thanks"
Excursão saindo de Las Vegas para a Margem Oeste do Grand Canyon e a Represa Hoover com Skywalk opcional
* A traveler said: "The trip was perfect. Our driver was Thomas who was a hilarious but informative guide during the ride. The many interesting sites were made easy to see/find because of the heads up nature of our drive. Great photo ops! And of course the Grand Canyon and skywalk did not disappoint even in 108 degree temperatures."
* A traveler said: "Chris was an awesome tour guide! Knowledgable, funny, took great pictures, and kept the tour moving I highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "The ride at the very top you could see for miles just breathe taking. Very much worth the effort to get on this ride."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Would recommend to anyone, but be await it is a very physical tour. Not for the lazy. Our Navajo Guide was Ronnie. He did an amazing job. Very nice young man. And the temp was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Flying into and through the Grand Canyon was amazing. Our pilot was great as well, highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Fun and knowledgeable guide. Clean comfortable bus. Efficient lunch service. No complaints. Good experience."
* A traveler said: "It’s like being in the middle of a dream! One of the highlights of our Vegas vacation that we’ll be talking about for months! So well produced and executed!!"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time! Scenery was great , horses and guides were great and the steak dinner was amazing! Kelly, one of the wranglers, was so good with people! Highly recommend ❤️"
* A traveler said: "This was such a fun experience!! The instructors were definitely the best and funny!! I would tell anyone coming to Vegas to try this out"
* A traveler said: "My boyfriend and I went and had a great time. The best part was we ended up being the only people in the pod, and our bartender Kevin helped made our experience even better."
* A traveler said: "Pilot was great, staff was friendly and the experience was one that I'll always remember! Even the people that were paired with me enhanced the experience. I'm grateful, and would be thrilled to do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Worth every penny. Amazing athletes. Seemed like a Dr. Seuss dream. Highly recommend. Will go again."
* A traveler said: "The sharks and saw fish were really active and close. Got some really good video of both for the kids to watch."