O Santuário de Las Nazarenas fica no extremo oeste do distrito histórico de Lima. O código de vestimenta é semiformal.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Sanctuary of Las Nazarenas is an ideal spot for art and history lovers.
- Admission is free.
- There are no restrooms on premises.
- Dress appropriately (no short skirts or shorts) when visiting religious buildings.
- Wheelchair access may be arranged prior to a visit.
How to Get There
Sanctuary of Las Nazarenas is located in the western end of Lima’s historic district, about a 10-minute walk from Plaza Dos De Mayo. Head northeast and exit roundabout onto Jirón Moquegua, make left towards Av. Tacna. The sanctuary will be on your left. Limited parking space is available near the site. Take a cab from other parts of the city, or from Miraflores take bus 301 to the Quilca stop and walk about five minutes to the plaza.
When to Get There
The church is open daily, morning to evening, and is usually closed during lunchtime hours between noon and 4pm. Come in the morning to avoid crowds. Lima’s peak season runs from December to April when it’s dry and warm; the rainy season runs from May to November with high humidity and the chance of rain. Visit late October to participate in the remarkable Lord of Miracles festival.
Church of San Francisco Many of Lima’s historic district’s top attractions are located within walking distance from Sanctuary of Las Nazarenas, including the colonial Church of San Francisco. The baroque style church built in the late 1600s is the best preserved church in Lima, famous for the collection of ancient religious texts and catacombs where some 75,000 bodies lie.
- O que fazer em Paracas
- O que fazer em Ica
- O que fazer em Huaraz
- O que fazer em Vale Sagrado
- O que fazer em Cusco
- O que fazer em Chiclayo
- O que fazer em Arequipa
- O que fazer em Puno
- O que fazer em Costa Sul do Peru
- O que fazer em Costa Norte do Peru
- O que fazer em Altiplano
- O que fazer em Amazônia peruana
- O que fazer em Andes
- Plaza San Martin
- Iglesia de Santo Domingo
- Palácio Municipal (Prefeitura de Lima)
- Centro Histórico de Lima (Centro Historico de Lima)
- Lima Plaza Mayor
- Catedral de Lima (Catedral de Lima)
- Palácio presidencial
- Palácio do Arcebispo de Lima
- Igreja de San Pedro (Iglesia de San Pedro)
- Museu de Arte de Lima (Museo de Arte de Lima - MALI)
- Igreja e Convento de São Francisco (Iglesia y Convento de San Francisco)
- Lima Cruise Port
- Ilha Palomino (Isla Palomino)
- Parque da Reserva (Parque de la Reserva)
- Love Park (Parque del Amor)