Limerick Excursões, ingressos, atividades e coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "Cliffs are very beautiful. Our driver, D J made the trip fun and enjoyable and also very informative."
* A traveler said: "Fun and relaxed we met my brother and kids there. So much to do. Very pretty surroundings and great play areas"
* A traveler said: "Agreed, this was one of the most interesting of the Castles that we visited while in Ireland. There were interactive exhibits for kids and period-dressed folks to have a go at sword play etc. The history was excellent, the excavations below the castle were very interesting, and the setting on the river breathtaking. One word of caution, as is often the case in Europe, coming from the center of the city, signage is not great!"
* A traveler said: "Food was very good except that the ribs were a wee grizzly. The entertainment was excellent the whole experience is well worth it."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! It was one of the best things we did in Ireland. We got to stop at all the best points of interest and our tour guide was very knowledgeable. We really appreciated the transportation from Limerick to Killarney as well."
* A traveler said: "Our Driver was great! Had a lot of fun and would highly recommend this tour. Price was very good."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful tour. Our guide was great. Very informative, funny and showed us some places we would not have gone to otherwise. We will definitely use Viator again for tours."
- O que fazer em Sudeste da Irlanda
- O que fazer em Shannon
- O que fazer em Galway
- O que fazer em Cork
- O que fazer em Killarney
- O que fazer em Cobh
- O que fazer em Kenmare
- O que fazer em Dingle
- O que fazer em Ring of Kerry
- O que fazer em Dublin
- O que fazer em Belfast
- O que fazer em Liverpool
- O que fazer em Cardiff
- O que fazer em Irlanda Ocidental
- O que fazer em Midlands Ocidentais