Phnom Penh Excursões, ingressos, atividades e coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide. The tour took and showed us everything in Phnom Penh that we wanted to see. This is a perfect tour if you are only visiting for one day or limited time!"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience and the boat staff are very friendly and helpful the good and drink were excellent and good value for money....highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to spend few hours on Mekong river and a visit to the island. Get to see how the local silk farmers live their lives... though the silk products they sell are priced about 5 times higher than the local markets in Phnom Penh so be warned! Lovely hosts and nice relaxing journey on the boat."
* A traveler said: "This is such an amazing display of talent! The dancers are incredibly skilled and when you hear the backstory of how this organization was formed it's even more fulfilling to have been part of it!"
Tour pela cidade de grupo pequeno em Phnom Penh, Pagode de Prata, Museu do Genocídio, Killing Fields
* A traveler said: "Gao was an excellent tour guide for the trip. He knew a lot about the sights and the history and culture of the country. Overall he was very knowledgeable, thoughtful and personable"
* A traveler said: "An enjoyable and interesting day. Seeing the Killing Fields and the Prison was an experience we will never forget and made us appreciate how terrifying that period of Cambodia's history must have been. Our guide was very pleasant and knowledgeable. I would happily recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent. it provided us with a memorable experience of life on the Mekong Delta. Hotels chosen for us were excellent and the tour guide was amazing and spoke fantastic english. As there were only two of us the price was high, however the experiences provided made it worth it!!"
* A traveler said: "Had a romantic cruise as there aren't many customers at this time so great for couples dinner. The BBQ was amazing! Grilled chicken and kebabs with green pepper and pineapple. Our guide, Samet, was awesome and so friendly. Great to learn about Phnom Penh from his perspective. Thank you so much Samet 😁"
* A traveler said: "Cambodia trip was the amazing tour for us, this full day phnom penh was epic, we knew everything about genocide case, especially thankful to the tour guid, Mr Sophat. I really wanna recommend if you don't have enough time, take this tour and you will get full explanations form the guid."
* A traveler said: "A fun tour to be recommended. The food was delicious and plentiful and our guide was charming and knowledgeable. Would recommend taking this tour if you wish to taste local food at its best"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour ! Loved every moment of it, cycling through the villages and seeing the real Cambodia ! This was the highlight of my whole trip. Great tour guide , really explained the culture well."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour very much to the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, S21 Genocide Museum and the Killing Fields. Our tour guide was Lay who was awesome. She was one of the best guides you could hope for and was world class. Our transport too was comfortable. Lay really knew her history and as it was only my wife and I on this tour, Lay answered the many questions we had at all of the sights and she was kind enough to take several pictures for us. My only complaint was the cost. At AUD $198.00 for two people, that was the cost for transport and the tour guide which is very high compared to a temples tour in Siem Reap for the whole day which only cost around AUD $55.00 for the 2 of us. With both tours we paid for all entry fees. I can see why tourist numbers are down for this tour based on this extravagant price. Had the van been full the tour operator would've made 5 times our ticket price for cheap transport costs and I am sure, the low wage that a tour guide would get."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour!! Varied and interesting. Would definitely recommend. Would encourage stopping for more picture taking opportunities."
* A traveler said: "Mr. Seng was on time and very professional. He is a good driver and made certain that we were comfortable."
* A traveler said: "The tour was a sober expose of the sad recent history of Cambodia, and important for anyone who wants to understand a little of the country's past. The tour guide, Sony, was excellent - knowledgeable, friendly and considerate."
- O que fazer em Sihanoukville
- O que fazer em Can Tho
- O que fazer em Cidade de Ho Chi Minh
- O que fazer em Angkor Wat
- O que fazer em Siem Reap
- O que fazer em Ko Chang
- O que fazer em Pattaya
- O que fazer em Nha Trang
- O que fazer em Bangcoc
- O que fazer em Hua Hin
- O que fazer em Ko Phangan
- O que fazer em Koh Tao
- O que fazer em South Coast
- O que fazer em Mekong Delta
- O que fazer em Sul do Vietnã