Pisa Excursões, ingressos, atividades e coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour! Our guide was very knowledgeable, answered all of our questions and was simply wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous street food tour learning about and tasting the delicacies of Pisa. Sarah was wonderful, very thoughtful and knowledgeable. Not to mention great wines and you get your steps in so as to offset the amount you eat. Defdo not have breakfast before going on this tour."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Emilia was such a great tour guide, gave us interesting information about the region and we learned alot. she was the best. thank you very much Emilia!!"
* A traveler said: "This is a tour I wouldn’t miss in Pisa. Our tour guide, Silvia, was knowledgeable, friendly, and flexible with the crazy weather we had that day. She pointed out many things we would have missed and shared Pisa’s very interesting history."
* A traveler said: "Our tour ended up being a private tour which was amazing in itself. Our tour guide was incredibly knowledgable and could answer all of our questions. We thoroughly enjoyed it! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Andrea gave us a fab tour, pitched perfectly for the family (children aged 10 and 12) covering the Baptistry, Cathedral, Cemetery and Leaning Tower. We visited inside the Cathedral and Tower. Children were engaged."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful driver to Florence. He made the time pass so quickly and we really enjoyed the ride."
* A traveler said: "We were fortunate to have Andrea as our guide. She did an excellent job bringing history alive with her story telling. She was comprehensive, accommodating and animated in her presentation. Loved it"
* A traveler said: "Loved it! Only problem was with my phone and since the tickets were on my phone we had to buy new ones. They wouldn't accept the confirmation email I had printed out."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and was great at managing our large group during a very busy summer season!"
* A traveler said: "I’ve been very happy with Viator’s tours - this one was another example of a great tour guide who was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. (Her name was Andrea, if I recall). She was very helpful and ensured the group was very well informed. She was entertaining and kept the group engaged. As we had both the wine option and tour, it worked out perfectly. We went to a local restaurant for the wine tasting after the main tour with approximately 90 minutes before our Tower Tour. The restaurant was excellent and the wines were very enjoyable (three local wines). We then went on the tour where we only had to wait about three minutes before entering. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "From the beginning with David Di Giacomo was similar to a long lost friend: relaxed, kind, easy, knowledgeable, trusting, knew the deep and long history of Pisa and Italy, buildings, restaurants, cuisines, architecture, ruling families…all came alive and immersive. Pisa is a modern, beautiful, important ancient historical city and now I feel at home."
* A traveler said: "It was convenient to have one ticket for 4 areas of the monumental complex. We enjoyed visiting all 4 buildings as they gave us an insight into the history of the site."
- O que fazer em Toscana
- O que fazer em Livorno
- O que fazer em San Gimignano
- O que fazer em Florença
- O que fazer em Chianti
- O que fazer em Siena
- O que fazer em Modena
- O que fazer em Bologna
- O que fazer em Parma
- O que fazer em Gênova
- O que fazer em Ferrária
- O que fazer em Milão
- O que fazer em Veneza
- O que fazer em Emilia-Romagna
- O que fazer em Piedmont e Liguria