Praga Para crianças
13 results | Todas as coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "Fun and informative. April took our small group to 3 pubs full of locals. While sampling 3 different beers we learned lots about Czech culture, history, etc. in a fun setting. There were 5 menu choices for dinner, including a vegetarian option. We had a great time and would do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "It was a very cool Tour. Luis was really Kind und tought us very good. To ride a Segways war fun. We had a lot of fun."
* A traveler said: "Crazy good fun. Just as promised. Don’t know why police stopped us before first bar? But all went well. I would recommend this pub crawl! So too would my new friends from Denmark!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a really nice trip in a wonderful oldtimer. The driver explained us much about Prag and it‘s history. Strongly recommened."
* A traveler said: "Unlike some of the other River cruises, Prague Boats go through the locks at the weir and give you a really good view of most of riverside Prague, which is especially beautiful at night. The food was pretty good"
* A traveler said: "Excellent, taken straight to a table no waiting around, very good service, friendly staff,and food was fantastic"
* A traveler said: "A very relaxing ride along the river. We enjoyed the information from the guide . Beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable friendly really helpful and explained anything you didn’t understand very nice trip"
* A traveler said: "There is so much to see, so many buildings, streets, castles, churches, etc. it was good to get a broad over view of the areas and hear some history. It was a good introduction."
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. The tour guide was even better. The zoo was very enjoyable. Zdenik (I think that was his name) very knowledgeable, kind, and considerate."
* A traveler said: "Victoria was spectacular! She interacted with the kids ages 8,9 and 13 and made the tour interesting to them with her knowledge. We were excited that she took us on a tram ride up to the Palace because we never could have navigated that on our own! She was prompt meeting us and it was great having her with just our family as we could ask as many questions. She was very excited about her city and was eager to show-off its beauty. This tour was fantastic."
- Teatro Estates
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Kutná Hora
- Catedral de São Vito (Katedrala svateho Vita)
- Teatro Nacional de Praga (Narodni divadlo)
- Nove Mesto
- Convento de Santa Agnes
- Parque Kampa
- Museu de Cera Grevin
- Museu Judaico (Zidovske Muzeum)
- Novo Cemitério Judeu de Praga
- Museu da KGB
- Relógio Astronômico de Praga
- Marianske Lazne
- Praça Charles (Karlovo námestí)
- Fábrica de Vidro Nizbor
- Antigo Cemitério Judeu
- Memorial Jan Palach
- Torre Petrin
- O que fazer em Karlovy Vary
- O que fazer em Cesky Krumlov
- O que fazer em Passau
- O que fazer em Linz
- O que fazer em Breslávia
- O que fazer em Viena
- O que fazer em Schwechat
- O que fazer em Salzburgo
- O que fazer em Berlim
- O que fazer em Bratislava
- O que fazer em Munique
- O que fazer em Innsbruck
- O que fazer em Bohemia
- O que fazer em Alta Áustria
- O que fazer em Baixa Áustria
Day Trips from Praga
- Praga to República Checa
- Praga to Viena
- Praga to Castelo de Karlstejn (Hrad Karlstejn)
- Praga to Parque Nacional da Suíça Boêmia (Narodni Park Ceske Svycarsko)
- Praga to Bohemia
- Praga to Dresden
- Praga to Cesky Krumlov
- Praga to Cervejaria Pilsner Urquell (Plzenský Prazdroj)
- Praga to Brno
- Praga to Pilsen
- Praga to Karlovy Vary