Praga Atividades ao ar livre
300 results | Todas as coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "STRONGLY recommend this day trip with this company (Uniline)! Recently did this trip with my husband, and it was only us for the day. Great for us, as it was a really personal experience. Our driver Pavel and guide Eduard were FABULOUS... knowledgeable, funny and very friendly - made for a great day. Both were locals, so gave us great advice for restaurants and other places to see for the rest of our trip, plus a good insight into the Czech lifestyle, with a lot of laughs. The minivan is really comfortable and clean, and each passenger is given a foodbag with snacks and water (This was very exciting for my husband who is always hungry). Lunch was also delicious, and you are given a choice of high quality meals, so this was a great bonus. Overall the whole trip was very professional and we were really impressed. Weather was not so great for the start of the day.. but this meant that there weren't many people at any of the sites, so no lines or crowds... plus a very cool fog. All the sites are fabulous and very beautiful.. a MUST SEE! Plus in the car you will pass by some very cute villages. Strongly recommend this trip... rain or shine!"
* A traveler said: "Martin was a GREAT guide. He was very knowledgeable about the national park and Czech Republic which made the experience informative, yet very fun. I opted for the harder one and I am very glad I did because the bridge was beautiful with mist. Also, the lunch included is very delicious! Well worth the price!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very cool Tour. Luis was really Kind und tought us very good. To ride a Segways war fun. We had a lot of fun."
* A traveler said: "Recommended. It takes around 12 hours for this trip including the pick up and drop off at the hotel in Prague. Wear a hiking boots and take an umbrella or a poncho or wear a hoodie as it may rain. The guide was very pleasant and welcoming and chatty with a nice Australian English accent."
* A traveler said: "The wine tour wasn't like any other we have been on. We didn't visit as many wineries, although we did get to visit the countryside and experience the area. Lunch was fabulous and we had a great day learning about the wines and countryside in the Czech Republic."
* A traveler said: "Unlike some of the other River cruises, Prague Boats go through the locks at the weir and give you a really good view of most of riverside Prague, which is especially beautiful at night. The food was pretty good"
* A traveler said: "It was a well organized tour. Obviously very sad and heavy but so important to see what they went through. To see how the nazis used Terezín to hide the truth and deceived the world. To be remembered and never repeated."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding, we had a wonderful trip with Jan. So knowledgeable and such a great tour that was specialized for us."
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to the city of Prague. Enjoyed the Prague Castle complex and the tour ending with an hour long cruise with breathtaking views of the castle."
* A traveler said: "Both my tour guide Jan and my driver were fantastic. Got some really good history on these beautiful sites. Jan was well informed on everything and a great guy to bounce questions off of on the history of Czech Republic outside of just the tour. Would definitely do another tour with this company."
* A traveler said: "The food was bountiful and good. The beer and wine continually flowed. The band and sword fighters were great but the belly dancers really brought the fun out! It was a great way to spend an evening with food, fun and friends."
* A traveler said: "A very relaxing ride along the river. We enjoyed the information from the guide . Beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "The guide makes the tour and Martin was excellent. He was pleasant and knowledgeable and answered all our questions. The tour was comprehensive. The lunch was delicious. My only complaint might be the amount of walking, but we had our lunch break in between so that made it ok."
* A traveler said: "Good food. Friendly staff was wonderful and attentive. There was a surprise wedding proposal on the deck so the pilot tooted the horn. Very romantic."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Thomas, was so knowledgeable about Prague and it’s history! His suggestions for other points of interest were very helpful."
* A traveler said: "Fun and informative. April took our small group to 3 pubs full of locals. While sampling 3 different beers we learned lots about Czech culture, history, etc. in a fun setting. There were 5 menu choices for dinner, including a vegetarian option. We had a great time and would do the tour again."
* A traveler said: "Tour was amazing, excellent place to visit from Prague. Hassle free, picked up from hotel, tour guide was full of knowledge. Place selected for lunch included in the tour was excellent. A must see!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful, detailed tour of the castle grounds. The tour begins at the Charles bridge so we had a nice walking tour of the bridge and area near the castle before getting to the castle. Our tour guide, Martin was very knowledgable and passionate on the topic."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip, got to see the sights of Prague that might be hard to see properly on foot. Fab guide, informative and friendly"
* A traveler said: "Mike the tour guide was able to explain the history and show us the local sights including St Nicholas church and lesser town. Friendly and attentive. English was very good. We really enjoyed this tour! We recommend Mike!"
* A traveler said: "There is so much to see, so many buildings, streets, castles, churches, etc. it was good to get a broad over view of the areas and hear some history. It was a good introduction."
* A traveler said: "We had an absolutely fantastic time with our tour guide. The tour far exceeded our expectations, and we are really grateful for the experience."
* A traveler said: "Took this tour as it was more accessible than similar tours offered by alternative companies and also included Terezin Concentration Camp, Peter is an excellent guide friendly and very knowledgeable, food offered and this tour is fantastic and exceeds all other organised tours I have taken elsewhere in the world, we would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. Louis, my guide, was super knowledgeable and friendly - I had a great time seeing the main sites in Prague. I especially loved that Louis took me to so great look outs. Best tour I have done and would recommend this to anyone who would like to see the real Prague."
- Arte e cultura
- Atividades ao ar livre
- Atividades aquáticas
- Atividades aéreas
- Atividades terrestres
- Aulas ao ar livre
- Diversão e jogos
- Esportes de inverno
- Esportes motorizados
- Natureza e vida selvagem
- Aulas e workshops
- Bilhetes e ingressos
- Comida e bebida
- Excursões, passeios turísticos e cruzeiros
- Experiências únicas
- Ocasiões especiais e temáticas
- Para crianças
- Serviços de viagem e traslado
- Igreja de São Vito
- Casa Municipal (Obecní dum)
- Casa Dançante (Tancici dum)
- Sinagoga e Cemitério Pinkas
- Cidade Antiga (Stare Mesto)
- Catedral de São Vito (Katedrala svateho Vita)
- Sinagoga Velha Nova (Staronova)
- Bairro do Castelo de Praga (Hradcany)
- Antigo Cemitério Judeu
- Rua Dourada
- Lesser Town (Malá Strana)
- Aquapalace Praga
- Relógio Astronômico de Praga
- Memorial Jan Palach
- Fonte Musical de Krizik
- Teatro Estates
- Castelo de Karlstejn
- Rio Vltava
- O que fazer em Karlovy Vary
- O que fazer em Cesky Krumlov
- O que fazer em Passau
- O que fazer em Linz
- O que fazer em Breslávia
- O que fazer em Viena
- O que fazer em Schwechat
- O que fazer em Salzburgo
- O que fazer em Berlim
- O que fazer em Bratislava
- O que fazer em Munique
- O que fazer em Innsbruck
- O que fazer em Bohemia
- O que fazer em Alta Áustria
- O que fazer em Baixa Áustria
Day Trips from Praga
- Praga to República Checa
- Praga to Viena
- Praga to Castelo de Karlstejn (Hrad Karlstejn)
- Praga to Parque Nacional da Suíça Boêmia (Narodni Park Ceske Svycarsko)
- Praga to Bohemia
- Praga to Dresden
- Praga to Cesky Krumlov
- Praga to Cervejaria Pilsner Urquell (Plzenský Prazdroj)
- Praga to Brno
- Praga to Pilsen
- Praga to Karlovy Vary