Vienciana Excursões, ingressos, atividades e coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "Seeing different places , this is it . Good tour guide and driver|Highly recommended . Thumbs up"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide, Chanxay, was great. Having a excellent tour guide makes the entire experience great. I saw all the top tourist spots and Buddha Park was the highlight. I would recommend this tour. The lunch segment of the tour was some of the best food I had in Vientiane."
* A traveler said: "Great introduction to both Vientiane and Laos. Enjoyed the morning temples and museums and then the odd theme park of Buddha Park in the afternoon. Sak was an excellent guide!"
* A traveler said: "My guide, Kong, met me right on time in Vientiane for this two day overnight tour to Vang Vieng and I was happy to discover I was the only participant! All along the way, Kong indicated points of interest up Road 13. The highlight for me on the first morning was the visit the 11th century Buddha carvings in the sandstone at Wang Xang where Kong was yet again informative and knowledgeable about the geography, the technique and the historical background of the carvings. Once we got to Vang Vieng, we took one of the long tail boats along the Nam Xong but the best part was the our walk through the newly harvested rice fields. Some of the most memorable scenic beauty I have ever encountered and Kong was a perfect companion with his delightful commentary. Hotel accommodation was quite adequate in VV...no complaints. Near the night market and some good restaurants. The next day's highlight for me was the lengthy visit we took to the nearby Hmong village of Pha Thao. Kong's talent as a guide lies in his ability to interact so knowledgeably and naturally with people he meets. I felt like a got lessons in history, art, agricultural practices, Lao sociology, Lao language, Buddhism and much more. With Mr. La at the wheel of our vehicle and Kong providing the commentary, this was possibly one of the more memorable guided trips I have taken. Well done to Kong and La!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great excursion made even better by an excellent guide and driver."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Guide very friendly and spoke exceptionally good English. Highly recommended to all visitors."
* A traveler said: "Mr Sak was punctual, and had a plan of the day ahead which he explained to us in excellent English. Mr Sak was highly knowledgeable about the history of Laos, both recent and ancient!|The itinerary was covered completely and as detailed on the tour description. Lunch was pre-organised and was an excellent choice by the guide we visited Laos Kitchen. It was very much about seeing the sights, and not rushing through to finish at a certain time due to our leisurely cycling pace. Recommend highly."
- O que fazer em Luang Prabang
- O que fazer em Chiang Rai
- O que fazer em Chiang Mai
- O que fazer em Hanói
- O que fazer em Siem Reap
- O que fazer em Angkor Wat
- O que fazer em Da Nang
- O que fazer em Mi-sön
- O que fazer em Ko Chang
- O que fazer em Hua Hin
- O que fazer em Sanya
- O que fazer em Kunming
- O que fazer em Northern Thailand
- O que fazer em Vietnã Central
- O que fazer em South Coast