Washington, DC Serviços de viagem e traslado
161 results | Todas as coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "Our driver was very professional personable efficient and gave us information concerning events currently happening in Washington DC. We are most appreciative of his ability to make us feel as welcome guest."
* A traveler said: "Arrived on time maybe a little early which is fine with me in a nce clean vehicle. Good driver who didn't seem to mind my very heavy bag."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely on time, found a good route to avoid traffic congestion. Driver friendly and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing. She had an awesome personality and made the experience great for us. My friends and I got our best photos on this tour. I definitely recommend taking this tour."
VIP da Viator: Best of DC incluindo US Capitol e Acesso reservado ao Arquivo Nacional, Casa Branca e Lincoln Memorial
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide. Our only bad experience was a bunch a loud mouth people on the boat who weren’t part of the tour group. Couldn’t hear what was said by the guide because of the loud mouths."
* A traveler said: "A night tour of the monuments and city is a must. Our driver was knowledgeable and made the ride fun. My kids loved it. Being able to get off at the Lincoln Memorial was great! Well worth it!"
Excursão de bonde com várias paradas em Washington DC, Excursão guiada ao Cemitério Nacional de Arlington
* A traveler said: "Loved the information and history the tour guide shared. It wasn’t prescripted. Perfect pace around the area."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was fantastic. Brittany did an outstanding job, was interesting and added just the right amount of humor to keep it light."
* A traveler said: "Touring DC at night in an electric cart in a small group was perfect. Our excellent guide imparted DC history along the ride."
* A traveler said: "This tour was great!! We saw everything I wanted to see with a very knowledgeable guide Brittany and our driver Curtis. The boat ride through the harbor was a great addition. This was well worth the cost and I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "What a fun day!! We were in a car with Jonathan and had an amazing time. He was so friendly and informative and even took pics for us! I’m from the area and never had a chance to really learn the history hands on like this. I would recommend this tour to visitors and locals! And hopefully you’ll be blessed with Jonathan as your guide !"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing! Steve did an amazing job sharing information and showing us everything with charm and wit. I loved every moment of it! Will definitely book with this touring business again."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was amazing. You’re able to see a ton of the historical monuments and memorials in such a quick and easy way. There was plenty of time to take them in and get some pictures. Our tour guide was super knowledgeable, personable, and made sure the group was happy at each location."
* A traveler said: "The guides were awesome! Knowledgeable and fun! It didn't hurt that the weather was beautiful. The feature the keeps asking me to "say more" during this review has been the most annoying portion of this experience. Change it."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. It was spectacular to see the monuments lite up at night. We enjoyed the small group and our van was comfortable. Our guide Judy was so knowledgeable and enjoyable. Our driver Cory made us feel safe with his excellent driving. This tour with this company is a must!!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour ! The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable about the history. We enjoyed every minute and would definitely recommend it"
* A traveler said: "Perspective of locations around the National Mall. Objective insights about people and places in DC. We could take the tour many times and still not learn all of what the guide would have to share."
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew, awesome entertainment would definitely recommend it. I’d definitely do that again. The first time that I’ve had chicken that wasn’t dry. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing Tour guide. Ask for Tony. You won’t regret it! The tour guide was very informative and engaging adding many facts you wouldn’t get on a typical tour from his extensive knowledge of rich history and experience."
* A traveler said: "Bobby was a great, funny and very knowledgeable guide. He provided a lot of information in a very fun manner!"
* A traveler said: "The animated guide. He was very entertaining. It would have been nice to be able to go inside some of the sites."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Arlington if you only have a little bit of time or do not want to walk it! Very knowledgeable tour guide as well."
- Museu Arlington House
- Jardim Botânico dos Estados Unidos
- Centro Smithsoniano
- St. John’s Church
- Zoológico Nacional
- The Abby Aldrich Rockefeller Folk Art Museum
- Aeroporto Reagan Washington (DCA)
- Memorial Albert Einstein
- Hard Rock Café
- East Potomac Park
- Memorial dos Veteranos do Vietnã
- Museu National Geographic
- Decatur House
- Museu Nacional de História Americana
- Teatro Ford
- Freedom Plaza
- Museu Nacional dos Índios Americanos
- Museu Nacional de História Natural
- Lafayette Square
- O que fazer em Filadélfia
- O que fazer em Pittsburg
- O que fazer em Cidade de Nova York
- O que fazer em Brooklyn
- O que fazer em Long Island
- O que fazer em Buffalo
- O que fazer em Niagara Falls
- O que fazer em Cataratas do Niágara e cercanias
- O que fazer em Toronto
- O que fazer em Boston
- O que fazer em Greenville
- O que fazer em Charleston
- O que fazer em Pensilvânia
- O que fazer em Nova York
- O que fazer em Massachusetts