Parque Nacional de Yosemite Excursões, ingressos, atividades e coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "Our tour was amazing. We had Richard as our guide and driver and he was excellent. Very informative about the park and area. We would recommend him alway."
* A traveler said: "Phil was very knowledgeable and pleasant. The day was perfect and the views were amazing. Some spots were busy but it was Labor Day"
* A traveler said: "Richard was fantastic! He was very friendly, super knowledgeable and extremely enthusiastic. It was a wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide. Loved getting the history. El Capitan was beautiful! Meadows and trees were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Lance was an awesome guide! Had a great time - a legendary climber to lead the tour! Great Knowledge of the Sites and Yosemite!"
* A traveler said: "This was a day to remember for a lifetime. Started with the sequoia hike and our guide Jamie was so knowledgeable as well as a wonderful person. Went after that to the high country and truly was gods country. Will remember this day always. I would recommend Echo adventures and Viator for any private hikes at Yosemite. Loved every moment."
* A traveler said: "Great relaxing tour! James was a great driver, very needed with the winding roads. Had a great time."
* A traveler said: "The day was an amazing view of the valley . Ended up hiking 9 miles but was truly pleasurable. Our guide Chris was very knowledgeable and extremely personable. The beginner hike is what you make it. Can be simple but can be modified to a little tougher if you say so. A wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Brody, he was our guide, he was awesome. He made the experience worth it .I would do it again. The over look of Bass lake was amazing as well as the creek crossing."
* A traveler said: "First our guide, Katie, was wonderful! So friendly and full of knowledge of the entire park. This was my first trip and the entire experience was exceptional. Half dome, El Capitan, all the waterfalls, and the hiking is something not to be missed."
* A traveler said: "Zach was very informative, personable and accomodating. Could not have been better guide. He made our visit to Yosemite very good."
* A traveler said: "Richard was wonderful! He’s incredibly knowledgeable about the history of the area and taught us a lot. He was also flexible with our schedule and great with the kids. We hope to do this again!"
* A traveler said: "Great coach! Al provides tons of insight of Yosemite I have benefited from the later stay!"
* A traveler said: "This sunset hike was the perfect way to end our time in Yosemite! Phil, our guide, was knowledgeable and super helpful. He let us each go at our own pace, but kept an eye out for everyone. The views at each turn were amazing, both ways. The sunset was spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately we needed to cxl this tour although the customer service from Sierra Jeep Tours was excellent! I would highly recommend them and cannot wait to go on this tour in the future."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent experience with JAMES. Very knowledgeable and great spirit. He took my family of 10 on a tour of the valley floor. We elected the shorter 2 hour tour but could easily have spent the day with James. Thank you James and Crossroads tours for validating why it's good to hear from a guide who can share and explaining things about the park that you might not get otherwise. A sincere thank you, to Great Uncle James - Your adopted family for a few hours."
- O que fazer em Califórnia
- O que fazer em Napa e Sonoma
- O que fazer em São Francisco
- O que fazer em Sausalito
- O que fazer em Paso Robles
- O que fazer em San Luis Obispo
- O que fazer em Pismo Beach
- O que fazer em Santa Bárbara
- O que fazer em Las Vegas
- O que fazer em Santa Mônica
- O que fazer em Los Angeles
- O que fazer em Anaheim e Buena Park
- O que fazer em La Jolla
- O que fazer em Nevada
- O que fazer em Arizona