Dirija sua estilosa Vespa vintage na Toscana, assim como o povo local faz, nesta excursão de 4 horas para pequenos grupos em Florença. Seguindo o guia, saia de Florença e vá para as colinas, passando por belas atrações como a Igreja de San Miniato al Monte e Piazzale Michelangelo. Termine da melhor maneira possível: com uma relaxante e deliciosa refeição toscana típica em Florença.
Esta excursão de Vespa cheia de diversão limita-se a 10 pessoas, garantindo que você desfrutará de uma experiência personalizada.
Foi otima . O passeio é muito gostoso . O guia muito atencioso . Os locais por onde passamos são bonitos . A refeição realizada numa propriedade rural estava deliciosa , comemos lazanha , bruscretta , tabua de queijos e frios regados a um otimo chianti . Minha esposa que é vegetariana teve opção sem carne . Quando planejamos a viagem , este passeio fazia parte do nosso sonho . Quando o passeio terminou , sentimos o sonho totalmente realizado . Recomendo a quem quiser . Vale a pena . Quando voltar a Firenze , farei novamente .
The experience is worth it but make sure the weather will cooperate. I was a bit disappointed when no considerations were made when my wife and I had to end our tour after an hour because of the cold driving rain and the guide seemed surprised and inconvenienced. Could’ve been salvaged with a poncho or stopping at a coffee shop to dry off. Otherwise, I’m sure it would’ve been a great way to see the Tuscan countryside!
So much fun! Even though it was rainy(not heavy rain) we really enjoyed the ride and the views. The luncheon at the country Italian farm was really nice, with a brick oven fire and very nice Italian wine and food. I imagine if it had been sunny, it would have been even more amazing. Thank you Angel!
Highly recommend this Vespa tour. Such fun riding out of Florence into a more rural area. Our guide Angel was friendly and fun. Our group numbered about 11 and the Vespa can really move. I had never driven a scooter before but found it very easy to pick up and control. Such a BLAST! Includes a nice lunch in a country-ish area outside of town. I didn't want it to end. Again, highly recommended !!!
I must first say that I always shy away from tours like this but I’m so glad we did book.Guide was excellent and very safety wise.Lunch was fantastic in a really nice location.I could have ridden all day out in the hills.Just book it!
I wanted this activity to be as amazing as the reviews I had read when I decided to book. I'll go over the negatives first, in order to end on a positive note.
1. On the booking page, it does say Scooter experience recommended and that they can refuse to let you ride if you seem unfit. After reading multiple reviews, these warnings seemed to be mostly precaution and that no one really had an issue with this so I proceeded with the reservation. Upon checking in for the vespa tour, I was immediately made to feel that I would not be able to ride the vespa by the man at the desk. My husband and I were placed with this less experienced group and then taken to the alley to learn about the vespa and take our practice ride. There were 9 people in our group - only 4 of us were deemed fit to ride. That is less than 50. After watching some of the other riders, I would say 2 of those who failed actually deserved to fail. Two of the others were not given a fair test ride and I think should have gotten a second test ride most riders were allowed a second test ride, either to help with confidence or just to make sure they could do it again.
2. We spent an hour of our tour on the test ride portion. I think this is part of why the last 2 riders to take the test failed - because we had wasted so much time on other riders.
3. No one questioned my husband's ability to ride a Vespa, but they did question mine. In the end, I passed the test and my husband did not. I felt the initial prejudice against me was unjustified and left a sour taste in my mouth about this company.
1. The views are stunning.
2. The ride was a lot of fun and way easier than they made it seem during the test another reason why I think they unjustly disqualified two people from riding.
3. If you fail the test, you are able to opt for the Fiat if you can drive manual or you can ride in the car with the tour guide.
4. Our guide did a great job of making us feel safe on the road and protecting us from traffic during turns, especially left-hand turns.
1. They might not let you ride, but you can at least still go on the tour.
2. Don't let them scare you! It is actually easier than the test ride in the alley. Getting out of the city was great and freeing!
We were tentative since we had never driven a motorcycle or vespa previously. Angel was a great teacher and while we were nervous we quickly got the hang of it and really enjoyed ourselves. The tour itself was great, interesting stops along the way with some historic facts and information about the area. Lunch was fantastic too.We highly recommend this adventure!