Dê uma olhada dentro das elaboradas rede de túneis subterrâneos criados por guerrilheiros vietcongues durante a Guerra do Vietnã. Se estende por todo o caminho até a fronteira de Camboja, os túneis de Cu Chi serviram como base e alojamentos, salas de reuniões, cozinhas, armas e suprimentos. Saiba mais sobre as más condições subterrâneas, veja armadilhas artesanais e considere os túneis na história do Vietnã. Esta excursão para grupos pequenos inclui transporte de ida e da Cidade de Ho Chi Minh.
Túneis de Cu Chi para grupos pequenos
Dê uma olhada na guerra no Vietnã, história dentro da rede subterrânea
Saiba mais sobre as estratégias utilizadas pela Viet Cong soldados
Embarque e desembarque no hotel inclusos da Cidade de Ho Chi Minh
What was good:
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Drinking water was provided
- The tunnels were very impressive and it gave us a lot of insight into how the Vietnamese fought the war
- We were allowed to go into the tunnels with experienced guides leading the way so none will be lost inside the tunnels
- The shooting range We did not partake in this activity but the sound of gunfire while we were navigating the tunnels added a surreal sense of realism to the tour.
What was bad could be improved:
- We did not understand the tour guide's English very well...
- Poor driving plus bad road conditions which led to a very nauseous experience in the van as passengers for the journey to and back
- The shooting range This is subjective but for us it didn't feel right.
- The noise from the shooting range It was truly noisy when you're at the final stop to buy beverages as the shooting range was just beside it. We had to stop here for 10 minutes or more and the people who partake in the shooting range activity would shoot tens of rounds in a go which almost made some of us go deaf. They should've given ear protection or relocated the shooting range further away from the pit stop.
The tour bus arrived on time at our hotel. Our Tour guide, Timmy, was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour was excellent and provided a deep insight into what happened during the war.. I would also recommend visiting the firing range.
Interesting to finally see the tunnels after all these years. Our first stop which was not mentioned by Viator was a company making lacquerware decorative items, very expensive prices. I suspect it was for the benefit of the local tour company to make a little more on tourist purchases. Tour guide needed to improve personality, he sat next to me at end of tour and all he did was complain about how little he makes on the tours. Some of his insights on the tunnels and aspects of the war seemed more 'folkelorical' than factual. The tunnels were very crowded with tourists, but he did a great job of keeping our small group moving on.
This tour was a huge disappointment. Our guide had very poor English and nobody on the tour could understand him. Therefore we missed out on the information regarding the tunnels, we tried to listen into other guides so we could piece together what we were looking at. Wish we had booked through another company as this was a bucket list tour that fall well short of delivery.
Our tour guide Henry with Travel Mate.Deluxe Group tours did a great job. He answers questions about the city from food spots and every day life in Saigon to things to do. He made sure that our group 3 along with the other 5 were on task but still got to enjoy the tunnels on a busy Saturday. Great college kid.