Montar um cavalo para as montanhas do Alto Atlas em um passeio de cavalo de 2 dias a partir de Marrakech; você passará por aldeias berberes, dormirá em uma casa local e escalará uma vista deslumbrante do Vale Imlil. Viajar a cavalo significa que você verá um lado completamente diferente das montanhas marroquinas, do que você poderia de uma estrada, com um guia, cozinheiro e motorista para cuidar da logística.
O homestay incluído durante a noite é uma autêntica experiência local
Veja as montanhas do Alto Atlas longe das multidões de turistas
O equipamento fornecido ajuda a garantir uma viagem segura e confortável
Captura e desembarque convenientes nos hotéis de Marrakech
1. Not commenting on value for money: each will have their own measure here...similarly in respect of tipping. We booked as a couple and as it turns out, there were only two of us, although I'm not sure if it is restricted as such.
2. Trip advises helmets supplied they were not and I would advise are needed we came prepared.
3. Horses in good shape relative to condition of animals seen elsewhere, and were basically up to the task of a slow trek of 3.5 hrs on day 1 in cool rain and 4.5 hrs on day 2 in sunny conditions, about 28 degrees. Covered about 21 miles in total.
4. Two guides accompanied on foot: one was the horse leader, the other the mountain leader. Only mountain leader spoke a little English but also fluent in Berber, Arabic and French a charming and friendly man who looked after us very well.
5. Trip did not get off to good start as horse leader had not secured the saddle girth, and on the first step up in first few metres the horse stumbled, unseating the rider me and coming close to falling back on to said rider me. Thankfully, ride was incident free thereafter.
6. Overnight accommodation was in a guesthouse in Asni: basic, adequate and very hospitable. Food here was tremendous, both quality and quantity lunch, afternoon tea, supper and breakfast. Bottled water supplied generously.
7. End of ride lunch on day 2 in Asni cafe also very good.
8. You will be carrying any luggage you bring so travel light small daysack. Keep an eye on weather forecast and pack accordingly. I won't advise on what to pack other than reminding people it is an unsupported trip into the mountains with limited access for motor vehicles and infrequent contact with villages and people en route.
9. Probably not a trip for a complete novice, but for someone who has ridden a little before and is confident in the hills this is a great trip.
Garantimos o menor preço para as mais de 200 mil experiências que vendemos. Se você encontrar o mesmo produto com um valor mais baixo até três dias após a reserva ou quando já estiver no destino, reembolsaremos a diferença.
Reúna as informações
Reúna o número de reserva ou número de referência do itinerário da Viator e a prova que você encontrou um preço mais baixo.