Ásia Excursão culinária e gourmet
497 results | Todas as coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour, the team was fun and friendly who takes you among the upbeat energic atmosphere among the locals. The best way to experience the city, sights, sounds, food and the people is doing it this way."
* A traveler said: "Ha not just introduced me to food but talked about the neighborhoods we walked through. A variety of foods, tastes and sights!"
* A traveler said: "This is a must do whilst in Ho Chi Minh city. Danny and Back were our guides for the night and took us to places we normally wouldn’t have gone. We felt so safe on the back of their bikes (amongst the thousands of others) and the different foods we tried were amazing. Thanks guys for a really fun night. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a tour with Finn on our first night in Saigon/HCMC. He was incredible. Knowledgeable, friendly, charming and helpful. We walked away with not only an incredible dining experience, but insight into Vietnamese society and its history. Not to mention some recommendations for the rest of our time in Saigon. Thanks Finn, we loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was awesome and very personable. The four food stops were perfect and the brewery was quite amazing too. Thank you for the awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "This Food on Motorbike tour is a good way to explore some of the areas of Saigon. Our tour guides Azura and Peter are friendly and careful drivers. They are knowledgeable about Vietnam cuisines. Our tour guides worked hard to ensure that we have a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "I cannot think of a better experience then going on a country wide tour of Chinese delicacies all while walking within 5 city blocks. I am a foodie and this was the best way to combine that, culture and friendship. Doing it again at our next stop!!! —>Bangkok"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Ron was very fun, knowledgeable, and (most importantly) found us some excellent food to eat! As a bonus, we got some nice pictures of ourselves in front of the temples at night. Couldn't recommend this tour more"
* A traveler said: "The food tour was a fabulous experience. I loved being lead to local, out of the way restaurants. We toasted with and talked to the locals which was such an uplifting experience. Our female guide was so helpful even regarding how to get back to the hotel. The food was delicious"
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience and great way to see a lot of Xi'an in a short time. Michelle was an excellent guide with an upbeat attitude and lots of knowledge about the food and the city. My favorite dishes were the gourd chicken and the dumplings. I also happened to love our tuk tuk driver and it was nice as a solo traveler to meet up with other foreigners."
* A traveler said: "Really good fun trip. Excellent way to experience good street food and Jay was a brilliant guide checking who wanted spicy and who didn’t. We finished the evening with very full tummies!!"
* A traveler said: "Sanae was informative and personable on our tour through the outer market. We ate, drank, and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves under her guidance. It was the perfect intro to our stay in Japan. Highly recommend this tour to immerse yourself in the culture and tastes of Japan."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent food tour. My wife and I enjoyed it very much. Our tour guide, Aoy, was very knowledgeable. We visited about 8 establishments and tired over dozen items."
* A traveler said: "Long day and crazy early start but good fun and the guide was fantastic. I was running late and he waited, never complained. Even went out of their way to drop us close to our hotel although we didn’t have the tour with that option. Would definitely use these guys again. Funny and informative."
* A traveler said: "Kelly is the best guide ever! She led us to the most delicious foods, answered all of our cultural questions, taught us how to cross the busy streets, and made us feel very comfortable exploring Hanoi’s Old Town. Best tour we’ve ever done!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a lot of fun. The places we visited were very nice and the dishes and drinks were also very tasty. The tour guide also was able to give good recommendation of which drinks and dishes to try and was able to give a good atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour that shows you all the different aspects of Taipei. We had an excellent guide who spoke perfect english."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved the food tour, catered to suit our group of 4. Our guide Jenny spoke very good English and was very helpful and friendly. I most likely wouldn't have tried the different food offered to us had we not gone on the tour. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Fortunately our guide Chris waited for us as we were stuck in traffic. We tried a range of Korean food and drink around Jongno in a convivial atmosphere"
* A traveler said: "I am so glad I did this tour. It was very informative, I learned a lot about different kinds of Japanese food. I’d like to thank Shaun for his wonderful and professional touring."
* A traveler said: "Great food tour around the old town of Hoi An our guide was friendly and informative and the food was good"
- Arte e cultura
- Atividades ao ar livre
- Aulas e workshops
- Bilhetes e ingressos
- Comida e bebida
- Aulas de culinária e bebidas
- Café e chá
- Experiências gastronômicas
- Degustações de vinho
- Excursão culinária e gourmet
- Excursões de comida de rua
- Mercados e feiras
- Sobremesas e doces
- Vinho, cerveja e destilados
- Excursões, passeios turísticos e cruzeiros
- Experiências únicas
- Ocasiões especiais e temáticas
- Para crianças
- Serviços de viagem e traslado