Ásia Degustação de saquê
184 results | Todas as coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "Meeting Rod was awesome. He was of not one of the most down to earth people I ever met in my life. He showed us around the coolest parts of osaka and met some of the coolest locals you would ever meet. From the local food to the feet drinks combined with Rod experience, you are guaranteed memories that will last for ages."
* A traveler said: "I took this tour with my family: wife, son (24) and daughter (20) in December 20. Akira really know his job regarding drinks, places, food and a lot of stories related with it. We really had a lot of fun with him and the group. He is a nice and knowledgeable amigo un poco loco. We visited four different places that unless you are japanese or live in Tokyo would be very dissucult to find and specially to order. The tour included a very good variety of food and drinks so you will get a very good idea of japanese food, and the special havest sake in one the Isakayas was fenomenal. Me and my family fully recommend this tour (we took a similar food tour in Kyoto, that was OK but Akira's was by far more better, indeed he set our expectations very high). If in Tokyo we will do it again."
* A traveler said: "It’s educational and it’s delicious. I learned so much about sake making and got to enjoy high quality sake during this tour. If you like sake, it’s a tour you shouldn’t miss."
* A traveler said: "An excellent day with great company! The snow monkeys were a treat. The temple tour was very comprehensive and the sake tasting plus lunch were very good. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We spent a great day with Takashi (guide) and Toshi (driver) in the 5 lakes region. They planned the whole day according to our preferences. We got spectacular views of Mt. Fuji from the different sites. Traffic was very bad coming back due to culture day weekend, but they kept their positive attitude throughout."
* A traveler said: "A very informative and interesting seminar / tasting if you are interested in learning more about Sake! Akira was very knowledgeable and gave everyone a pamphlet that outlined various aspects of Sake, how it's made and how to better understand it. Highly recommend if you have a free afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "If you’re looking to meet people from around the world in a night of energy and awesome nightlife, look no further."
* A traveler said: "The instructor is very knowledgeable and friendly. The course took 1.5hr from basic knowledge to sake tasting with and without food. Amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Super amazing tour with guide Dai! The brewery was very interesting and it makes you appreciate the sake tasting after. Would definitely do it again if I’m in Takayama."
* A traveler said: "Incredible experience! Seigo is such an amazing guide! He is knowledgeable and friendly, I feel like I learned SO much while also having the best time ever! 10/10 would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Simon was terrific and we really bonded. The food was excellent. Although the tour was listed as 3 hours, we spent over 4 hours on this night. Warning, much drinking on this tour. I really felt that we got to see a side of Tokyo that most tourists would not. Highly recommended if you enjoy trying local cuisine, street food and drinks."
* A traveler said: "Awesome adventure in Tokyo with Taka. He took us to a bunch of spots that we would have never gone into on our own. Taka has a great personality and puts together a great night for everyone on his tour."
* A traveler said: "We (wife and I) had the tour all to ourselves. Guide was phenomenal and we had a great night. An excellent way to see Kyōto, have delicious food and learn about Japan! Recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "Knowledgeable and friendly staff. Learned how sake is made, a little history and various flavor profiles while tasting many variety of sake."
* A traveler said: "Very nice staff. Great food. A definite highlight of our trip. They were very patient with our kids 4, 6, 9"
- Arte e cultura
- Atividades ao ar livre
- Aulas e workshops
- Bilhetes e ingressos
- Comida e bebida
- Aulas de culinária e bebidas
- Café e chá
- Experiências gastronômicas
- Sobremesas e doces
- Vinho, cerveja e destilados
- Degustação de saquê
- Degustações de vinho
- Excursões de cerveja e cervejarias
- Excursões em destilarias
- Excursões em fábricas de saquê
- Excursões em pubs
- Excursões vinícolas
- Excursões, passeios turísticos e cruzeiros
- Experiências únicas
- Serviços de viagem e traslado
- Wat Umong
- Chinatown (Glodok)
- Mercado de Crawford
- Ponte do Dragão (Dragon Bridge)
- Mercado de Temperos Khari Baoli
- Museu de Arte Agung Rai (ARMA)
- Jardim Botânico de Bogor
- Pantanal de Junam
- JeongDong Theater
- Everland Resort
- Forte St. George
- Templo do Buda de Ouro
- Palácio de Qingyang
- Museu da Medicina Tradicional do Vietnã (FITO Museum)
- Museu do Palácio Nacional de Taipei
- Ambassador’s Pagoda (Chua Quan Su)
- Xian City Wall (Chengqiang)
- Amed Beach