Açores Arte e cultura
84 results | Todas as coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "A real mix of different local food, some you'll like and some maybe not so much! But it's all part of the experience of trying something new."
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful day in the eastern part of São Miguel Island in spite of the weather, which was rainy, and I have to thank for this the kindness, the sympathy, the patience and the professionalism of our guide Miguel Abad of Pure Azores!!!"
* A traveler said: "Went off without a hitch & didn’t disappoint! My friend & I saw a family of sperm whales & a school of very playful dolphins. Followed by an amazing lunch & volcano tour with awesome tour guide Hugo Melo. 👍❤️"
* A traveler said: "Loved it 👍 Nice and competent Crew (Land and sea). Due to a temporary snorkeling ban on the princess ring islet the experience was shortened (with equivalent refund). We were lucky to See done sperm whales and 2 kinds of Dolphins and some huge sea birds! Totally recommend"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful private tour with Jack who drove us all around the island. He gave us historical information and local lore. We stopped and watched the waves crashing into the lava rocks at Praia do Norte and at Capelo. Both places gave a sense of the power and majesty of the water."
* A traveler said: "We saw sperm Wales and Atlantic spotted Dolphins and the staff were really friendly and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Great time with Bruno! Very professional, very informative, kind, great knowledge! It is not only a tour to the spa! Contains some stops at viewpoints, in Furnas village and a good dinner! Obrigado!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks Miguel for this awesome tour around Sète cidades. WE Saw the pineapple nursery, lakes, cows, hot springs...with great commentaries ! Taken a Rain coat with you because of a possible Rain showers"
* A traveler said: "Could not have been better. Our driver lady was pleasant, knowledgeable , spoke English well, and planned the perfect day...which happened to be my sister's 60'th birthday."
* A traveler said: "I was a bit apprehensive about booking an excursion outside of my cruise line. But some concerns were alleviated when the tour guide showed up 30 minutes ahead of the meeting time and was very nice. The tour blended the right amount history and free time. Would definitely recommend and book through this site again."
* A traveler said: "Miguel was our guide. He was prompt, respectful and energetic. He knew the history of the city and the islands. The pride of his homeland came through so beautifully. When we asked him specific questions, he answered them in great detail. He made slight adjustments to his tour and talk based on our areas of interest. We really appreciated that. He made us feel very welcome and at home! Obrigada Miguel! 😃"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! The guide was very knowledgeable about the flora, fauna and history. We managed to do everything we wanted and more! Looking forward to joining again!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip. My driver Leon was punctual, and very knowledgeable and helpful. Would definitely recommend 🙂"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time. We didn't see any whales but we did go in what is considered winter. We were able to see 2 different species of dolphins which was awesome. The staff is very friendly and would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful dinner, the hot springs were beautiful. Our tour guide was very informative. We had a great time. We will definitely come back."
* A traveler said: "This was more than just your average tour. Juca made sure we fell in love with Terceira because of his incredibly sincere and passionate way of sharing his love for nature, photography, and archaeology. My wife and I had a memorable time hiking on beautiful trails, visiting local hidden gems, and learning so much Portuguese history and culture. We loved our first experience so much that we ended up booking a second one the day after. He even offered us a ride to the airport! Juca and Marisa will welcome you with open arms as long as you understand the value of diversity, inclusion, and respect of the nature and culture from the amazing azorean people."
* A traveler said: "The full- day trip to Furnas was wonderful. Our guide, João, was outstanding and the sights were really interesting. I soaked in the hot springs which I would highly recommend and the lunch, that had been cooked underground geo,thermally for 8 hours was superb. Definitely worth the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Felipe and Felipa were amazing! Knowledgeable behind belief and accommodating. I cannot imagine a better tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very pleasant morning. João was a very good guide! And we got to understand better the history and facts about the place! I enjoyed it a lot!"
- O que fazer em Ponta Delgada
- O que fazer em Terceira
- O que fazer em Madeira
- O que fazer em Beiras
- O que fazer em Galícia
- O que fazer em Calheta
- O que fazer em Funchal
- O que fazer em Cascais
- O que fazer em Sintra
- O que fazer em Lisboa
- O que fazer em Portugal do Norte
- O que fazer em Alentejo
- O que fazer em Algarve
- O que fazer em Ilhas Canárias
- O que fazer em Castela e Leão