País Basco Excursões culturais
173 results | Todas as coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "Sam had fabulous English and was very knowledgeable about Bilbao and Basque history. We were very lucky as tourism had not yet picked up so we had Sam all to ourselves for the tour. He was very easy to talk to and he brought the City to life for us. Very interesting 3 hours with him."
* A traveler said: "We had a very good time on the tour. There were only four of us so the guide was able to give personal time to all. The town of Laguarida was wonderful to explore."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional and it’s nice to pick us up from hotel. Overall spent 5 hrs to see those amazing scenery around Bilbao is great!"
* A traveler said: "Santiago was the most informative tour guide! He was extremely knowledgeable and even provided interesting insider information. This tour was totally worth it and highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was Jose and he really was good. The van was tight for 7 people for such a long tour. Locations were great."
* A traveler said: "Laris did a great job of making history come alive in this historic section of town. His enthusiasm was catching and he was well prepared to do the tour in English or Spanish as he knows four languages! You could see his heart for history and culture."
* A traveler said: "Irene was a wonderful and very knowledgeable host. We had a great evening in the streets of Old Bilbao."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous fun and delicious - Adria created a memorable evening introducing me to bilbao's Pinxto scene. I discovered small neighbourhood places filled with unique pinxto and mingled with local people while hearing about some of the history of the city. Highly recommend Adria's tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Joe, was fantastic. He was very informative about the area and had a plan to take us to various areas along the Basque coast; however, he was flexible with the timing and the places we visited based on requests within the group. The tour was one of the highlights of our trip through Spain and definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great day with our tour guide Stephan and our driver Florin. We saw many beautiful places in 1 day. Stephan explained a lot about the basque culture. I can recommed him and the driver. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was superb. Irene led us on a delicious journey across Bilbao. The food and wine was excellent. She was so interesting and informative. I would thoroughly recommend her tour."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day. I didn't know much about Gaztelugatxe, but it was beautiful. The walk to the chapel and back can be a bit of a challenge if you're only on so so shape, but soooooo worth it. After seeing Gaztelugatxe, we headed to Bilbao. We saw a few city sites then headed to lunch. Unfortunately, it started pouring down rain, but we all made the most of it. Lunch was great, and even better that it was included in the price. The Guggenheim was quite a site to see. My only recommendation for the company would be to clean up the car a bit, as first impressions are important, however our guide was great and the small group was just my family of 4, plus 1 more. I looked at other tours that went to Bilbao and toured the Guggenheim and the others were twice as much. This is a great tour and awesome value."
* A traveler said: "An excellent full day tour. Well balanced schedule, some free time. An very good guide , Stephan who is knowledgeable, courteous and efficient."
* A traveler said: "Irene, the cooking instructor is a gem! She grew up in Bilbao, gave us a short tour then went to her villa for the hands on cooking class. She paired each pintxos with wine. Irene makes you feel like family. Wonderful way to spend the afternoon! Highly recommend this class."
* A traveler said: "Worth the time. Worth the money. And lots of fun. Should be more aptly called a cooking demonstration rather than a cooking class. We watched Chef Nick prepare 7 different dishes and enjoyed tasting them all. Good opportunity to learn specific techniques on preparing a diverse set of local foods. Conducted in the working kitchen of a local restaurant. Really well done and organized. Highly recommend doing this while in town!"
* A traveler said: "Javier was excellent. Passionate, informative and gave us a generous amount of time to ask questions and look and the art. Top notch...thanks for making our trip to Bilbao memorable"
* A traveler said: "Andoni was very knowledgeable about Rioja wine and gave us a detailed history and characteristics of the wine we were going to drink at 4 vineyards. The vineyard taste rooms were beautiful and lunch was amazing. He has a large van and it was a relaxing ride. Would highly recommend Andoni for any tour in San Sabastian and Rioja."
* A traveler said: "Begonia was a great guide and the itinerary was fab! Bayonne was a charming fishing town, Biarritz was less fancy than I expected, and Saint Jean de Luz was super charming"
* A traveler said: "Great tour in a small town. In 2.30 hours your cover the whole city. Beer and Pinxta at the end is a treat.|Check your bike well before you start and learncheck shifting gears. You'll need it maybe once or twice but it helps."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed this dining experience. Our guy, HECTOR, was fabulous. He chose the right restaurants and flavored our experience with a great deal of interesting history. We highly recommend this fun and delicious experience! Tim"
- Arte e cultura
- Arte e design
- Excursões arqueológicas
- Excursões culturais
- Excursões fotográficas
- Excursões históricas
- Excursões religiosas
- Cultura popular
- Shows e apresentações
- Atividades ao ar livre
- Aulas e workshops
- Bilhetes e ingressos
- Comida e bebida
- Excursões, passeios turísticos e cruzeiros
- Experiências únicas
- Geralmente se esgota
- Ocasiões especiais e temáticas
- Serviços de viagem e traslado
- Praia Ondarreta
- Igreja San Vicente Mártir de Abando
- Igreja do Sagrado Corazon
- Teatro Victoria Eugenia
- Monte Igueldo
- Plaza Moyúa
- Museu de Belas Artes de Bilbau
- Museu de Arqueologia de Bizkaia
- Alhóndiga Bilbao
- Catedral de Santiago de Bilbau
- Catedral Buen Pastor
- Cidade Velha (Parte Vieja)
- Palácio Euskalduna
- Playa de la Concha
- The Puppy no Museu Guggenheim
- Palácio de Miramar
- Casco Viejo
- O que fazer em Bilbau
- O que fazer em San Sebastian
- O que fazer em Aragão
- O que fazer em Aquitaine
- O que fazer em Castela e Leão
- O que fazer em Santander
- O que fazer em Saragoça
- O que fazer em Bordeaux
- O que fazer em Segóvia
- O que fazer em Madri
- O que fazer em Midi-Pyrénées
- O que fazer em Catalônia
- O que fazer em Galícia
- O que fazer em Languedoc-Roussillon
- O que fazer em Loire Valley