Caribe Parques de diversões
15 results | Todas as coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day! Transfer was right on time for both pickup and return. Highly recommend. Be prepared to walk. Flip flops not recommended."
* A traveler said: "Knowledge of personnel was great, however their should be an extension for the bungee jump. Other than that things were great!!"
* A traveler said: "We spent a lovely afternoon at Coral World enjoying the sea, breezes and creatures! We chose to book on Viator for Skip the Line admission and when we arrived we did just that...skipped the line, grabbed a parking pass then headed in for a look and walk. They have gorgeous views above water to nearby islands and beautiful fish to view below...it's like snorkeling without getting wet!"
* A traveler said: "The sea trek was amazing, the flamingos, the snorkeling, food , and drinks made for a perfect day. Will be recommending to family and friends."
* A traveler said: "This place is a must and fun for people for all ages! The staff was very helpful and professional. There are so many different activities to do so plan for a full day. I would recommend for you to have the local travel agent call to confirm when you reach your resort or hotel, I had trouble getting in touched with them to confirm my pickup location the number listed did not work."
* A traveler said: "A lot of fun at the expense of a lot of risk. My daughter had somebody fall 20 feet from above on top of her while she was in the water. So please do not have your child underneath anyone who is climbing a structure who might slip and fall. The lifeguards were quick to react. Lunch very good"