Europa Cultura popular
475 results | Todas as coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a phenomenal tour guide, very humorous and personableZ he was enthusiastic and jovial on top of his knowledge of both the wizard of world and the muggle world"
* A traveler said: "Great tour , Michelle from Panorama really made it fun, singing ,re enactments , insider stories. I would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Keith was fantastic full of facts and very well delivered 😊 Easy travel and entry Sad place to visit"
* A traveler said: "Guide was very knowledgeable and the tour was very interesting. The only part that we did not understand is why we had to walk several blocks to get the bus from the meeting point and then before the last venue"
* A traveler said: "The tour was great! We had an amazing host (Angus) who kept it fun and interesting. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "From start to finish was amazing ! Couldn't fault any part. I went with my partner and both enjoyed it very much."
Warner Bros. Studio: Bastidores de Harry Potter com transporte de ida e volta luxuoso, saindo de Londres
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Simone our bus driver was awesome! Evan and Evans made the experience effortless and the Harry Potter studio was mind blowing!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was John Napier who was knowledgeable and entertaining. Went with 11 year old granddaughter who enjoyed hearing about historical edinburgh people. I had never visited Greyfriars and enjoyed this part of tour. Vaults were also fascinating, yet eerie."
* A traveler said: "I was so pleased with the trip. Our driver/guide(Derrick) was excellent, very friendly. Recommended tour 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip. Coach was clean and in good order. Harry Potter film shown during the journey. The studio tour is excellent. Lots of sets, costumes and making of displays. A must for any Harry Potter fan."
* A traveler said: "Fab fun. Great commentary. Nice little walk in a graveyard. Right balance of grim and grin. Well organised, good combination of host, audio and visuals."
* A traveler said: "This trip is a lot of daft fun. The bus is lovely and the guide was great. It could actually have done with more padded out ghost stories, but we did have a great time. Cheers"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the trip and guide. I learnt a lot. Thank you very much for this experience and so much interesting information."
* A traveler said: "It was a super interesting and entertaining tour in Rome. We got a different view of the historic places."
* A traveler said: "Very cool very informative. Definitely one of the strangest things you'll see in Paris. The tour wasnt creepy as it would seem and our guide had great stories and antidotes along the way to keep a light mood."
* A traveler said: "Cristina was a wonderful guide full of local history and the macabre. The adults and children in our group both enjoyed this tour. The back alleys and courtyards of Venice are off the beaten path and a delight to see outside the normal tourist experience."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Both the guide and driver were amazing. Definitely a company to check out if you're in the area. The sights are beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Very engaging discussion and great first hand experiences from the show to share! A lot of fun! We highly recommend this to anyone who’s seen OR NOT seen the show!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour Scott the guide was really good was a very informative tour and very enjoyable. Really enjoyed the underground vaults and the history held within them"
* A traveler said: "My partner booked this tour for my birthday, we paid £50 per person which i thought was quite steep as other tours were at £35. This tour is aimed at those Game of Thrones fans as Robbie our tour guide host was incredibly full if GOT behind the scenes etc. My partner had no clue about GOT but instead mesmerised over the breathtaking views. Robbie was always smiling and happy to answer queations. Given the price perhaps onboard snacks could have been provided such as bottled water at-least. Lunch was at a pub which you have to pay for, menu did not cater to vegan/vegetarians, just one chickpea curry. We packed our own snacks and sandwiches anyway because it was not clear in terms of lunch. It’s defo aimed at GOT fans Giants Causeway more of the scenary and hikes. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, we did over 20,000 steps in total. It did rain and we were quite wet and damp, but towards 2pm the sun came out. The trip began at 0730-1730. prompt. Defo recommend.0"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was so nice and extremely knowledgeable. Any Game Of Thrones fan would love this . So much fun !!"
* A traveler said: "Incredibly knowledgeable guide, who could answer ANY question about Romanian history asked of him! Excellent storytelling, very personable... making for a very relaxed, enjoyable and enlightening day!"
* A traveler said: "Very nice walking tour of the fortress and the Old Town within the City Walls. Our tour guide was very informative and showed us the photos corresponding with the films. I really enjoyed this tour. At the end, we got to play with made believe weapons used in the film, it was fun. I even walked down the "shame" stairs!"
- Arte e cultura
- Arte e design
- Cultura popular
- Excursões com temática criminal
- Excursões de arte de rua
- Excursões de fantasmas e vampiros
- Excursões em estúdios de TV
- Excursões em estúdios de cinema
- Shows e apresentações
- Atividades ao ar livre
- Bilhetes e ingressos
- Comida e bebida
- Excursões, passeios turísticos e cruzeiros
- Experiências únicas
- Geralmente se esgota
- Ocasiões especiais e temáticas
- Para crianças
- Serviços de viagem e traslado