172 results | Todas as coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "Great wineries but Joseph, as our driver, made the day excellent. Great host. Nice to visit the lesser known wineries."
* A traveler said: "Mel makes our trip pleasant and fun. He guided us to our trip with sense of humor and made some suggestions to make our more useful and memorable."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend! Audrey was a wonderful guide who presented a wonderful mix of history, fun facts and cultural foods."
* A traveler said: "The food that I got to say was super delicious! My tour guide was a very sweet person and he made sure that I tried all the best things that Kensington had to offer."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful tour, informative tour guide. I would recommend more facts and free samples. It would be nice to go inside the buildings more"
* A traveler said: "Ask for Johnny! He will be 70yrs young and is always happy! Professional, accommodating, on time, and comfortable. He made sure we had fun, we laughed, and each stop on the tour was amazing. Johnny was very welcoming. Perridiso Estate Winery made you feel at home. Gissepi is a wonderful host."
* A traveler said: "Very personable and knowledgeable Guide. We enjoyed the tour very much! We would do another tour with this provider."
Excursão de luxo pelo lado canadense das Cataratas do Niágara e passeio de barco no Maid of the Mist
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "Very relaxing and scenic. Our guide did a great job especially being her first day! She was funny and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "This was the second time we’ve taken this tour. It is an excellent way to see Ottawa highlights. Also, it is lots of fun for kids to experience a bus that becomes a boat."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and our guide Roger was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and wineries we visited. A shuttle picked us up right from our Airbnb in Niagara Falls and brought us back again. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "Had the best time on our tour! Great beer and loved Mike. Went to places my friend, who has lived in Toronto for 10 years, has never visited. Would 100% recommend, although we may have traumatized our poor tour guide 😂"
* A traveler said: "Always good to learn the history of a place we visit. Lily was a very good tour guide—very knowledgeable and personable."
* A traveler said: "We had the most amazing experience thanks to Melissa and her being a fabulous tour guide She took tons of pics for us and offered to stop anywhere we wanted and provided fantastic service"
* A traveler said: "The view from the elevator coming down as I was right at the window door. Walking on the outside observation with the strong winds blowing and all the fantastic views around the area."
* A traveler said: "It was such a great time! The kids thought it was a blast and wanted to go again. Well worth the money spent!"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience. We had just enough time at the falls, lovely tips from the awesome tour guide. Overall, a pretty memorable day :)"
* A traveler said: "Had a blast! Saw a little bit of everything that makes Niagara such a great tourist destination. Thanks!"
- Arte e cultura
- Atividades ao ar livre
- Bilhetes e ingressos
- Comida e bebida
- Experiências gastronômicas
- Degustações de vinho
- Excursão culinária e gourmet
- Excursões de comida de rua
- Mercados e feiras
- Sobremesas e doces
- Vinho, cerveja e destilados
- Excursões, passeios turísticos e cruzeiros
- Experiências únicas
- Geralmente se esgota
- Serviços de viagem e traslado
- Ripley's Aquarium Of Canada
- Museu do Espaço e da Aviação do Canadá
- Gibraltar Point Lighthouse
- Parliament Hill (Colina do Parlamento)
- Centro Discovery LEGOLAND® de Toronto
- IMAX Theatre das Cataratas do Niágara
- Basílica Notre Dame de Ottawa (Basilique-Cathédrale Notre-Dame)
- Rideau Hall
- Rogers Centre
- Porto de Toronto
- Gatineau Park
- Centro de Ciências de Ontário
- Galeria Nacional do Canadá
- Kensington Market
- Parque Nacional Ilhas da Baía Georgian
- Prefeitura Nova de Toronto
- O que fazer em Toronto
- O que fazer em Cataratas do Niágara e cercanias
- O que fazer em Illinois
- O que fazer em Nova York
- O que fazer em Pensilvânia
- O que fazer em Niagara Falls
- O que fazer em Buffalo
- O que fazer em Chicago
- O que fazer em Pittsburg
- O que fazer em Montreal
- O que fazer em Quebec
- O que fazer em Massachusetts
- O que fazer em Tennessee
- O que fazer em Missouri
- O que fazer em Carolina do Sul