Ponta Delgada Arte e cultura
54 results | Todas as coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Phillipe, was very knowledgeable. He couldn’t do enough for our group. Great experience! Felt like got a great perspective on the eastern half of San Miguel."
* A traveler said: "Went off without a hitch & didn’t disappoint! My friend & I saw a family of sperm whales & a school of very playful dolphins. Followed by an amazing lunch & volcano tour with awesome tour guide Hugo Melo. 👍❤️"
* A traveler said: "A real mix of different local food, some you'll like and some maybe not so much! But it's all part of the experience of trying something new."
* A traveler said: "We saw sperm Wales and Atlantic spotted Dolphins and the staff were really friendly and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Great time with Bruno! Very professional, very informative, kind, great knowledge! It is not only a tour to the spa! Contains some stops at viewpoints, in Furnas village and a good dinner! Obrigado!"
* A traveler said: "Loved it 👍 Nice and competent Crew (Land and sea). Due to a temporary snorkeling ban on the princess ring islet the experience was shortened (with equivalent refund). We were lucky to See done sperm whales and 2 kinds of Dolphins and some huge sea birds! Totally recommend"
* A traveler said: "Could not have been better. Our driver lady was pleasant, knowledgeable , spoke English well, and planned the perfect day...which happened to be my sister's 60'th birthday."
* A traveler said: "I was a bit apprehensive about booking an excursion outside of my cruise line. But some concerns were alleviated when the tour guide showed up 30 minutes ahead of the meeting time and was very nice. The tour blended the right amount history and free time. Would definitely recommend and book through this site again."
* A traveler said: "Miguel was our guide. He was prompt, respectful and energetic. He knew the history of the city and the islands. The pride of his homeland came through so beautifully. When we asked him specific questions, he answered them in great detail. He made slight adjustments to his tour and talk based on our areas of interest. We really appreciated that. He made us feel very welcome and at home! Obrigada Miguel! 😃"
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately it was a rainy, foggy, cloudy day in the mountains. Fernando, our guide, did a great job describing the flora, fauna, and history of the sites we visited. Highly recommend this tour. Small group (5), comfortable van and one excellent driver!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful dinner, the hot springs were beautiful. Our tour guide was very informative. We had a great time. We will definitely come back."
* A traveler said: "The full- day trip to Furnas was wonderful. Our guide, João, was outstanding and the sights were really interesting. I soaked in the hot springs which I would highly recommend and the lunch, that had been cooked underground geo,thermally for 8 hours was superb. Definitely worth the trip!"
* A traveler said: "It was a very pleasant morning. João was a very good guide! And we got to understand better the history and facts about the place! I enjoyed it a lot!"
* A traveler said: "The all- day trip to sete cudades and Lagoa do Fogo was outstanding. Our guide, Rui, was knowledgeable, personable, and delightful. The lakes are amazing from all vantage points."
* A traveler said: "Manuel, our guide picked us up at the cruiseterminal on time. We were welcomed by him on his island, which he was very proud of. We agree with his opinion , because it is a wonderful island. Only the two of us in his nice van, so we had a very private tour. We had a wonderful day and saw the most beautiful places. We had lunch in very nice restaurant and enjoyed the food very much. We wanna thank Manuel for a fantastic day. He did everything for us, nothing was too much for him"
* A traveler said: "Our host Samuel Rego provided us with one of the most informative days we have ever had. We had a small group (4) he allowed us to do our own thing at various stops and kept us on time. We saw more than expected and were informed on many unexpected things about the island. We saw our kunch being taken out of the volcano cook spot and then had a hearty lunch at the restaurant with unlimited food and beverages All in All make sure to book with Sam's company Green Corner if you visit Ponta Delgado in the Azores"