Ponta Delgada Passeios de carro
49 results | Todas as coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "Unfortunately it was a rainy, foggy, cloudy day in the mountains. Fernando, our guide, did a great job describing the flora, fauna, and history of the sites we visited. Highly recommend this tour. Small group (5), comfortable van and one excellent driver!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Phillipe, was very knowledgeable. He couldn’t do enough for our group. Great experience! Felt like got a great perspective on the eastern half of San Miguel."
* A traveler said: "It was a very pleasant morning. João was a very good guide! And we got to understand better the history and facts about the place! I enjoyed it a lot!"
* A traveler said: "We saw sperm Wales and Atlantic spotted Dolphins and the staff were really friendly and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Went off without a hitch & didn’t disappoint! My friend & I saw a family of sperm whales & a school of very playful dolphins. Followed by an amazing lunch & volcano tour with awesome tour guide Hugo Melo. 👍❤️"
* A traveler said: "I was a bit apprehensive about booking an excursion outside of my cruise line. But some concerns were alleviated when the tour guide showed up 30 minutes ahead of the meeting time and was very nice. The tour blended the right amount history and free time. Would definitely recommend and book through this site again."
* A traveler said: "Could not have been better. Our driver lady was pleasant, knowledgeable , spoke English well, and planned the perfect day...which happened to be my sister's 60'th birthday."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! The guide was very knowledgeable about the flora, fauna and history. We managed to do everything we wanted and more! Looking forward to joining again!"
* A traveler said: "Great time with Bruno! Very professional, very informative, kind, great knowledge! It is not only a tour to the spa! Contains some stops at viewpoints, in Furnas village and a good dinner! Obrigado!"
* A traveler said: "A real mix of different local food, some you'll like and some maybe not so much! But it's all part of the experience of trying something new."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. My driver Leon was punctual, and very knowledgeable and helpful. Would definitely recommend 🙂"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Leon the guide was one of the best guides I've had. His knowledge of the island and it's customs was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble for him. I like that the tour was half day as well, if your on a busy schedule you can still see so much in the allocated time. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We were with Leon. He was very friendly and informative. He gave us great tips to view each spot and put together a really full and exciting tour. Would be great if tours started leaving from Furnas, as that is where we were staying."
* A traveler said: "Denis is very knowledgable and friendly! Me and my wife had a great time going to Furnas and many other places in the eastern part of Sao Miguel. He knew all the gems and had a good story or interesting facts for all the places we went and many other things about the Azores in general. We can definitely recommend his tour to east Sao Miguel and there is no doubt that the other tours are just as good!"
* A traveler said: "I would definitely recommend this tour. I was the only one that day and Leoncio, my guide, adapted to my needs. He was a good driver and a wonderful guide. I managed to visit everything, including Terra Nostra and a swim in the thermal baths. I couldn't have done all of this by myself. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was fantastic. Guide spoke English well, was personable, was flexible in spending more time in our areas of interest. Private car was comfortable for our party of 4. We enjoyed our day!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent. Leon was born and raised on Sao Miguel. His knowledge of and love for his island were very apparent. We visited all of the advertised sights, stopping at the places frequented by the tour groups, taking the classic photographs. But he also brought us to other places where we could view and enjoy the natural beauty of these major attractions more privately and peacefully. Leon included other stops, away from the usual tourist routes, basing his choices on our interests. His choice for a lunch stop was just what we wanted -- a small café with local, and delicious, fare. He also arranged transportation to the airport for us the following day. This was wonderful since the most important religious celebration of the year closed most of Ponta Delgada to auto traffic that day and taxis were difficult to find. We will be returning to Sao Miguel and will definitely book Leon to guide us to the rest of the sights of this island."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time on our tour this past weekend. We saw some lovely spots on the island, ate some traditional food, tried local liquors and mineral waters and had many laughs along the way. Our guide even found ways to tailor the tour to us (explaining the close ties between Azoreans and Canadians, suggesting things we would like on the island based on what we spoke of). We would suggest anyone take this tour to get a peek of the cultural and local life of Sao Miguel!"
- Arte e cultura
- Atividades ao ar livre
- Bilhetes e ingressos
- Comida e bebida
- Excursões, passeios turísticos e cruzeiros
- Como conhecer a região
- Passeios aquáticos
- Passeios de bicicleta
- Passeios de carro
- Passeios de mountain bike
- Passeios de ônibus
- Cruzeiros e passeios de barco
- Excursões por duração
- Particular e de luxo
- Passeios turísticos
- Geralmente se esgota
- Serviços de viagem e traslado