Ponta Delgada Serviços
18 results | Todas as coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful day in the eastern part of São Miguel Island in spite of the weather, which was rainy, and I have to thank for this the kindness, the sympathy, the patience and the professionalism of our guide Miguel Abad of Pure Azores!!!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks Miguel for this awesome tour around Sète cidades. WE Saw the pineapple nursery, lakes, cows, hot springs...with great commentaries ! Taken a Rain coat with you because of a possible Rain showers"
* A traveler said: "It was a very pleasant morning. João was a very good guide! And we got to understand better the history and facts about the place! I enjoyed it a lot!"
* A traveler said: "A real mix of different local food, some you'll like and some maybe not so much! But it's all part of the experience of trying something new."
* A traveler said: "Our guide picked us up at the cruise terminal. There were 8 of us total so we were in a van. It was a beautiful drive up to the Seven Cities with the driver pointing our sights of interest and answering any questions we had. We even had to slow down for a herd of cows crossing the road!! All the stops were beautiful and interesting. We had plenty of time for photos and to ask questions. We stopped at the pineapple plantation for a quick look at how they are grown indoors. Afterward a quick driving tour of the main town area ended the tour. Our guide was willing to drop those who wanted to downtown to shop and continued to the cruise terminal for those who wanted to go back to the ship. A great tour with a small group and wonderful guide. Anyone visiting this beautiful island should get out into the countryside to truely appreciate its beauty."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. My driver Leon was punctual, and very knowledgeable and helpful. Would definitely recommend 🙂"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! The guide was very knowledgeable about the flora, fauna and history. We managed to do everything we wanted and more! Looking forward to joining again!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Mario was one of the best tour guides we have experienced while taking an escorted tour. He turned what was a day of lousy weather into a wonderful journey while touring Sete Cidades and Lgoa do Fogo. His historical references, personal experiences of the areas we traveled made for one memorable excursion."
* A traveler said: "Went off without a hitch & didn’t disappoint! My friend & I saw a family of sperm whales & a school of very playful dolphins. Followed by an amazing lunch & volcano tour with awesome tour guide Hugo Melo. 👍❤️"
* A traveler said: "We saw sperm Wales and Atlantic spotted Dolphins and the staff were really friendly and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "The full- day trip to Furnas was wonderful. Our guide, João, was outstanding and the sights were really interesting. I soaked in the hot springs which I would highly recommend and the lunch, that had been cooked underground geo,thermally for 8 hours was superb. Definitely worth the trip!"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. Our guide Nuno was very knowledgeable about the area. We learned a lot and had a great time in this part of Sao Miguel."