Taiwan Excursões, ingressos, atividades e coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "Pictures do not do justice to the awe-inspiring beauty of this park. Simon was a model guide, with energy and experience to get us to the best places while dodging tourist crowds. He went above and beyond to help us arrange the best train tickets back to Taipei. Highly recommend to anyone visiting Taiwan!"
* A traveler said: "We have visited many beautiful scenic areas, a famous monastery, few temples, night markets and National Parks in Taiwan. All hotels we stayed in were excellence. In addition, we were lucky to have a humorous, enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guide Alan Chou. That made our trip extra wonderful."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time at the Taroko Gorge. It was incredibly beautiful and the tour was really well organised and without any difficulties at all. We really didn't have to worry about a thing all day, it was great value. Josephine was a wonderful guide for the day, we had a fantastic time."
* A traveler said: "Jack was very nice, friendly, open for my suggestions with good knowledge well prepared for the tour.He was also good partner in discussions about history and culture of Taiwan."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour that shows you all the different aspects of Taipei. We had an excellent guide who spoke perfect english."
* A traveler said: "Loved this - so easy! The tour guide Cipher was excellent and very flexible. She worked with our group's hectic schedule and was able to get us to the majority of spots with limited time. The bus was comfortable too."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour of these key places without the hassel. Fun n informative guide that made you feel at home. Make your own Sky lantern a must."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour. Jeffrey, our tour guide was so good, full of knowledge, friendly, patient and made us feel so special. He did everything he could to make us comfortable and happy. Thank you Jeffrey !"
* A traveler said: "Tony was awesome! He was very thorough and answered all my questions. Very attentive and paid attention to all the details. He made sure I got to see everything I was supposed to see."
* A traveler said: "Tony was amazing! Loved the trip! The scenery was great and loved the view. Also it was the perfect amount of time at each location"
* A traveler said: "Best way to get an impression of Taipei and the northern coast including a more than interesting Geo Park."
Excursão diurna clássica ao desfiladeiro de Taroko saindo da cidade de Hualien (grupo pequeno ou excursão particular)
* A traveler said: "Great first-time visit to Tarako Gorge. We thoroughly enjoyed our tour, which was thrilling, yet well paced for city folks like us."
* A traveler said: "The Taiwan tour was fantastic. Our guide was very knowledgeable in the highlights of the scenic areas and offered tips on the best viewing spots to maximize our experience and enjoyment. I would recommend the tour to anyone who wants to do a grand tour of Taiwan."
Tour de 4 dias pela região central e sul de Taiwan a partir de Taipei incluindo Kaohsiung e Sun Moon Lake
* A traveler said: "Outstanding Tour Guide (Joseph Yi) brought to life the numerous historical and cultural landmarks in Taiwan. He always did his best to ensure our safety, security and fun. He really went out of his way to accommodate our family and our wishes. I would definitely use Viator and request Joseph again on a future trip to Taiwan."
* A traveler said: "Only the two of us were on the tour so it was a 'private' tour. Our guide was experienced. Fluent English. He drove the car in and out of back roads, kept up a running narrative of the countryside and what we were seeing. Nice lunch, We saw the lake from many angles, a couple pagodas."
* A traveler said: "This tour was quite an experience both scenery and people were wonderful.|Very helpful and friendly guide. Accommodation was excellent and the sights we visited were very memorable.|Thank you for the experience."
* A traveler said: "Sun Moon Lake is a stunning place to visit and the tour guide was so personal and friendly. We were able to request to ride the gondolas to get a great view of the lake from above."
* A traveler said: "It was great. we were very pleased. He took us to many sites and his knowledge of the culture was great."
* A traveler said: "Such a wonderful experience, loved my tour guide. He followed the lead of the group and keep us in time. He was also very helpful with taking pictures and caputring your moment"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time during this private tour! William our tour guide was super friendly and helpful. He took us to best spots and gave us lots of info about each place! I highly recommend this tour. Thank you for the excellent service!"
- Maokong Gondola
- Museu Nacional e Sala de Concertos
- Praia Fulong (Fulong Beach)
- Centro de Arte Kaohsiung Pier-2
- Mercado Noturno de Huaxi Street
- Parque Florestal de Daan
- Taipei Zoo
- Museu de Belas Artes
- Museu Ju Ming
- Templo Budista Fo Guang Shan
- Pingxi Branch Rail Line
- East Rift Valley National Scenic Area
- Parque Natural Guandu
- Alishan National Scenic Area
- Montanha do Elefante (Xiangshan Hiking Trail)
- Templo Paon (Baoan)
- Templo de Confúcio em Taipé
- Museu de Arte Contemporânea
- Museu de Miniaturas de Taiwan
- Mercado Noturno Ningxia
- Lago Sun Moon
- Parque Nacional Taroko Gorge
- Memorial Chiang Kai-shek
- Santuário Nacional dos Mártires Revolucionários
- Taipei 101
- Templo Longshan
- Vale do Inferno (Vale Geotérmico)
- O que fazer em Taipé
- O que fazer em Taichung
- O que fazer em Hualien
- O que fazer em Kaohsiung
- O que fazer em Filipinas
- O que fazer em China
- O que fazer em Xiamen
- O que fazer em Huangshan
- O que fazer em Hangzhou
- O que fazer em Naha
- O que fazer em Okinawa
- O que fazer em China Oriental
- O que fazer em Sul da China
- O que fazer em Guangxi
- O que fazer em Sarawak