Algarve Excursões de cruzeiro
69 results | Todas as coisas para fazer
* A traveler said: "Wonderful boat ride with the family and a great, warm and friendly crew. Saw lots of dolphins and some great sights with amazing descriptions by the team on board. Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous! Highlight of our holiday. Our family loved it (6 and 4 years old). The guide, Adriana, was funny, informative and made a real effort to make everyone’s experience special. The caves were great, the boat was small enough to go inside them. Fantastic seeing wild beaches and we got wonderful dolphin sightings."
* A traveler said: "This trip is completely worthy! The guide explain in all the language all the caves and beaches until Benagil cave. Also the one that has access by walk. The boat has the perfect size, we were only 9 people and the Covid measures were respected."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience as a family on this tour with Bruno - he's very friendly, helpful and gave us great instructions and took many photo's and even some filming. The caves are beautiful and so worth the trip inside by way of water. Definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Well organised and fun tour. Caves are amazing. Great boat and staff. There is a limit on passengers so it’s not crowded even in high season. Recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "Our guide and skipper, Pudding was really knowledgeable of the area. The company offers an option to book for lunch (2 hr stop) at Cafe Janoca at Culatra Island but you can choose freely at other restaurants there. We would like to recommend this restaurant too - the wine was served in FULL glass (amazing) and the freshest seafood like oysters €12 for 9pieces you can get since the farm is just by the shore. Overall, a very comfortable boat with a well-planned itinerary that was not rushed and we were able to enjoy our time during all the stops."
* A traveler said: "Totally recommendable!!! Great trip with kids, a few passengers, lot of space. Very good Personnel!!!"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful tour Antonio was an amazing guide very knowledgeable and Beautiful sites. Definitely a tour to take when you come to Portugal."
* A traveler said: "Before arriving at departing point, the trip was canceled because of the weather. We told her that if it changed, she could call us. An hour later, we could take the boat and explore the caves. It was amazing! I recomend it!"
* A traveler said: "Such a great tour. The captain and guide were very professional and entertaining. They were super knowledgeable of the areas and took the time with use in each cave. Highly recommend. Great for photographers!"
* A traveler said: "Antonio was fantastic - very knowledgable and laid back! Highly recommend this tour. Thanks Antonio!"
* A traveler said: "The amount of time spent at each location was perfect. Our train arrived in the afternoon so a 4pm departure met our schedule perfectly. Pudding, our Captain, expand everything in 3 languages. The water was clear and beautiful for a swim or a walk along the beach."
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely time on the tour. António is a great guide, very knowledgable and showed us so many beatiful spots. I can only recommend the tour to anyone who would like to see the amazingly diverse places the Algarve has to offer."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the trip, tuk tuk was open to the air so it felt cool and we had a good time, driver was friendly and knes the area"
* A traveler said: "Gabriel did an amazing job showing us around the Algarve! We got to see things we would of never thought to travel to! Gabriel asked us what type of tour we were looking for and accommodated us with amazing views. This is definitely the best way to see the Algarve. It was such a fun time seeing the beaches and cliff views the way the locals do! Gabriel also took beautiful photos of my wife and I! It was fun, innovative, educational, and a complete blast. We stopped at Restaurante Carlos for lunch in Sagres and it was delicious! Very authentic and fresh fish! You have to try the octopus and a shot of medronho with your dessert! I highly recommend booking with Gabriel, he is very friendly and makes you feel like you are on vacation with your friend, who knows where he is going!"
- Arte e cultura
- Atividades ao ar livre
- Aulas e workshops
- Bilhetes e ingressos
- Comida e bebida
- Excursões, passeios turísticos e cruzeiros
- Como conhecer a região
- Cruzeiros e passeios de barco
- Cruzeiros ao pôr do sol
- Cruzeiros com almoço
- Cruzeiros de um dia
- Cruzeiros turísticos
- Excursões de cruzeiro
- Excursões em escalas de cruzeiros
- Observação de baleias
- Passeios de catamarã
- Excursões por duração
- Particular e de luxo
- Passeios turísticos
- Experiências únicas
- Geralmente se esgota
- Serviços de viagem e traslado
- O que fazer em Portimão
- O que fazer em Albufeira
- O que fazer em Faro
- O que fazer em Alentejo
- O que fazer em Costa del Sol
- O que fazer em Andaluzia e Costa do Sol
- O que fazer em Distrito de Setúbal
- O que fazer em Lisboa
- O que fazer em Cádiz
- O que fazer em Cascais
- O que fazer em Beiras
- O que fazer em Nordeste de Marrocos
- O que fazer em Portugal do Norte
- O que fazer em Costa do Atlântico
- O que fazer em Castela e Leão