Experimente a grandeza e a sofisticação da arquitetura da Recoleta neste passeio a pé à tarde. Visite o Palais de Glace, a Basílica Pilar e o mausoléu de Evita Peron, entre muitos outros locais fascinantes do Cemitério da Recoleta. Saiba mais sobre as influências espanholas, britânicas, italianas e francesas neste icônico bairro de Buenos Aires durante um circuito de 3,2 km, liderado por um guia informativo.
Passeio a pé à tarde no bairro da Recoleta
Veja a Basílica Pilar e o Palais de Glace
Acompanhado por um guia local experiente
Saiba mais sobre as várias influências culturais em Buenos Aires
Encontre seu guia à tarde e explore a Recoleta a pé durante este passeio a pé de 3 km. Este passeio descontraído sai do caminho mais conhecido e apresenta a história, arquitetura, tradições, hábitos e características únicas de Buenos Aires. Cada um dos sites tem uma história para contar e o seu guia fará com que você ouça! Visite o Cemitério da Recoleta e ouça histórias fascinantes sobre Evita Peron, a infelicidade de Rufina Cambaceres, o avarento marido de Tiburcia Dominquez e o almirante Brown. Pare na Basílica Pilar para admirar sua arquitetura impressionante e, em seguida, aprenda sobre a história do Cemitério da Recoleta no Centro Cultural Recoleta e no Antigo Mosteiro. Veja o monumento de Bourdelle a Alvear, depois continue até o Palais de Glace, onde o tango argentino chegou à maioridade. Aprenda sobre a história do tango com seu guia antes de visitar o BA Design Centre and Terraces, a National Library e o National Fine Arts Museum antes de concluir seu itinerário.
Fotos dos viajantes
Avaliações de viajantes da Viator
, set 2018
Para mi, Viator es asegurarse un buen recorrido, con guías entretenidos, amenos y siempre con algo novedoso o que te sorprenda. En esta oportunidad, quedé con gusto a poco. El recorrido duraba 2,5 hrs y sólo duró 1 hora 40 min. El recorrido por el cementerio interesante por las historias pero eso fue el 80% de la visita! Luego se caminó por fuera de lo que fue el monasterio, nos dieron 2 min para entrar a la iglesia y recorrerla. Luego ibamos a pasar por fuera del Bs As Design. Si yo no digo nada, no entramos... la cruzamos caminando y llegamos a una plaza donde estaba el monumento de francia y argentina. Ahí terminó nuestro tour... No vimos el Palaise Glace, no nos contaron de la historia del Tango ni llegamos a la Biblioteca Nacional. No vimos las flores gigantes, ni el barrio de Palermo ni de Lona Mitre... La chica lo que contó lo sabía bien. Pero no sentí que fuera un tour especial. Ella estaba atenta a su celular, se compraba comida en kioskos porque tenía hambre, no para mostrarnos lo que se vendía. Cuando llegó a hacer el tour no partimos inmediatamente porque ella fue al baño y luego estaba usando el celular. No fue una buena guía. Me da lástima lo que nos pasó. Con Viator siempre me voy a la segura... a ver cómo nos va mañana con otro tour que contraté con Viator
Recoleta was a pleasant cultural shock... I was delighted to discover and bought a T-shirt from Hard Rock Cafe we chinese if we cannot avoid it, visit cemeteries only on that one day of all-souls day. It reminded me of the one I saw in Manila, that had street names!.
Do not recommend this tour guide at all! Probably some other guides are better as there are many good reviews, but my experience was really bad. Here is my story:
The tour is supposed to last for 2,5 hours. The tour guide was a bit late and I had already gotten a bit worried. Then I encountered her. She told me that I'm the only person participating for the tour today, and because of that the tour wont take quite as long, as with a group it's more slow to move around. I thought that that's nice, a private tour, probably I will get even more out of it!
Here are the good things I have to say about the tour:
- she speaks good English
- she was nice
- she told me a few interesting stories about the graves in Recoleta Cementary
Here are the bad things I have to say about the tour:
- She didn't talk very much for a tour guide. Actually she talked VERY LITTLE. Half of the information I received was because I asked questions myself, for example some really basic info about the cemetary that I think she should have told me without asking!
- The tour lasted less than 1 hour!!! I was quite astonished. I asked if she could maybe tell me something more as I was only in BA for 2 days and wanted to get as much out of my trip as possible. This is also the reason I booked this tour. She said Okay I can show you one more thing. Then she walked me to Evita's monument and the national library, that were 20 meters away afterwards I reviewed that this should have been included in the tour anyway, and now I got it as extra. After that she really seemed eager to get rid off me, so I left. We had started some minutes after 1 pm and finished before 2 pm.
Now I reviewed what what was promised on TripAdvisor about this tour, and there are MANY things that weren't included, even though it should have been. How could it have been, if 2,5 hours turned into less than an hour? I could have understood if the tour had lasted for two hours as it was only me, but this was unacceptable. These are the things that you promise your tour includes, but WERE NOT included:
- 2.5-hour tour
- Learn about the Spanish, British Italian and French influences in this iconic Buenos Aires neighborhood
- led by an informative guide
- introduces you to the architecture, traditions, habits and unique features of Buenos Aires. Each of the sites has a story to tell and your guide will make sure you hear it!
- hear fascinating tales about Evita Peron she didnt tell me the story of Evitas body, which I learned in the other tour
- hear about Admiral Brown
- Stop by Pilar Basilica to admire its stunning architecture
- continue to the Palais de Glace
- Learn about the history of tango from your guide
- visit the National Fine Arts Museum
Thank goodness there was Buenos Aires Free Tour that started at 15.30 highly recommend!!. I went there and I received more information in the first 15 minutes from that tour guide than from this tour guide during the whole tour. I have never met a tour guide as silent as in this tour, most of the time she was quiet.
This was mostly waste of my precious time and waste of money.
Soledad was a wonderful guide. Perfect English, and excellent knowledge of the history of the city and of the architecture we viewed. We even went to a local place for delicious empanadas after the tour -- someplace I would never have found on my own. Thanks for a great experience!
Assine o nosso boletim informativo e receba ofertas, descontos e muito mais!
Garantia de menor preço
Garantimos o menor preço para as mais de 200 mil experiências que vendemos. Se você encontrar o mesmo produto com um valor mais baixo até três dias após a reserva ou quando já estiver no destino, reembolsaremos a diferença.
Reúna as informações
Reúna o número de reserva ou número de referência do itinerário da Viator e a prova que você encontrou um preço mais baixo.