If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by us infringe your copyright, please provide the written information requested below. The procedure outlined below is exclusively for notifying Viator that your copyrighted material has been infringed.
Please provide the following information in the following format (including Section Numbers):
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work you claim was infringed.
- A clear identification of the material you claim is infringing the copyrighted work, and information that will allow us to locate that material on the Website, such as a link to the infringing material.
- Your contact information so that we can reply to your complaint, preferably including an email address and telephone number.
- Include the following statement: "I have a good faith belief that the material that is claimed as copyright infringement is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- Include the following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and I am the copyright owner, or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."
- The notice must be signed by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notices of claims of copyright infringement on this website should be emailed or mailed to:
with a copy to:
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice or counter-notice. Also, please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you make a false claim of copyright infringement.
We will review and address all notices that comply with the requirements above.