Amalfikusten – Rundturer, biljetter, aktiviteter och saker att göra
* A traveler said: "Marco was the best tour guide! He helped make sure we got to the blue grotto early so that we didn’t have to wait to enter. What an amazing experience from start to finish. Wonderful tour. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Easy pick up and drop off from a hotel near where we were staying. Captain Mario was fantastic. He shared just the right amount of information so that we could enjoy the serenity of it all. We stopped twice for swimming in two breathtaking spots. Just the right amount of time in Amalfi and Positano. Everything was very punctual and organized."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast with Sebastiano and Ciro on the boat tour. They made things fun, easy, and exciting. Would recommend this trip for sure."
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable tour. Roberto was very informative and had a lot of interesting facts delivered in a witty way. Pascale (the driver) was very professional and clearly experienced in driving around the narrow roads. All in all a recommendable trip."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Ornella new everything about Pompei and explained easy & clearly. A well paced tour with plenty of time. Vesuvius was wonderful also. Yes I recommend this tour 5 stars"
* A traveler said: "Antonio was great. The boat was a lot of fun. The Blue Grotto was beautiful. We all had a great time."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I did this with our 13 year old son. It is a perfect way to see the coast at your pace without the crowds and to escape the heat swimming in the clear waters. You can swim or stop as little or often as you like. Captain was great."
* A traveler said: "From pick up to drop off Euginio was engaging during every aspect of this tour! The pride he has in his family farm was apparent! He was funny and really sweet and the meal his mom cooked was fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "We booked our boat trip on 11th of September 2021 for the Amalfi coast. The boat was very stable and in a very good condition. Staff was friendly and explained everything in a clear manner. Thank you Adrea for a lovely day! If we need to take a boat trip again, we know where to find you!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour away from all the hussle and bustle. We started the tour of the local lemon grove and then off to see the cheese being made then off to make pizza Guide was great as were the homeowner of the lemon grove and the pizza maker"
* A traveler said: "Tamara was very knowledgeable and brought us to some amazing places to taste local foods. The 3 hours go quickly and you will be stuffed by the end of the tour!"
* A traveler said: "From the very beginning of the trip, the vibe was absolutely ENERGETIC thanks to Ms. Roberta and Mr. Nello! It totally exceeded my expectations and beyond. Upon my return home, I will spread the good word about "You Know! -Boat Service". Thank you Ms. ROBERTA ! Thank you Mr. Nelson. Amén"
* A traveler said: "Alfonso was an amazing tour guide, would definitely do it again, the blue grotto is not to be missed"
* A traveler said: "Great tour to the amalfi coast. Everything es it is described before. Cool skipper, nice boat, cold drinks, swimming etc. Really great experience, worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Me and my two friends met a great group of staff and tourists from all around the world. We were alarmed by the 9hour duration of this trip however it was worth every minute! Plus, unlimited drinks ;)"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! Was able to travel to Amalfi and Positano without the hassle of driving!! Got picked up and dropped from our hotel, seemed well organized. And everyone was very friendly and made sure we had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Giovanni was the best tour guide. He took us to places that were absolutely beautiful and Showed us a lot of history he was funI and very Accommodating. I would recommend whatever he suggest for doing on a tour. And took us to the best restaurant on the Amalfi coast"
* A traveler said: "Your company was very communicative on making sure we’re at the right pick up location and answered all my texts. Transport to Pompeii was perfect. The tour guide at Pompeii, Francesca, was great. Just the right speed, wit, and panash to keep us all going. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Cant recommend this tour enough! It was such a great day, the captain was great. A wonderful way to spend a day on the Amalfi Coast."
* A traveler said: "Having a private tour was amazing! It was personal and you get to hear everything and not be crowded by others. The driver and tour guide were absolutely wonderful. Pompeii, Vesuvius, and the winery are a must see!!!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Hermes our capitan was awesome! Very knowledgeable and friendly. It was even better that my husband and I were the only passengers on the sunset cruise."
* A traveler said: "Tony was incredible! And his assistant was amazing too! We had such a great time! Book this cooking class!"
- Spaggia Grande Beach
- Emerald Grotto (Grotta dello Smeraldo)
- Cloister of San Francesco (Chiostro di San Francesco)
- Via Capo
- Baths of the Queen Giovanna (Bagni della Regina Giovanna)
- Sorrento Cruise Port (Sorrento Terminal Crociere)
- Piazza Tasso
- Marina Grande
- Salerno Cruise Port
- Sorrento St. Anthony Basilica (Basilica di Sant’Antonino)
- Correale di Terranova Museum (Museo Correale di Terranova)
- Saker att göra i Sorrento
- Saker att göra i Positano
- Saker att göra i Amalfi
- Saker att göra i Lazio
- Saker att göra i Puglia
- Saker att göra i Umbrien
- Saker att göra i Pompeji
- Saker att göra i Capri
- Saker att göra i Salerno
- Saker att göra i Neapel
- Saker att göra i Sicilien
- Saker att göra i Dalmatien
- Saker att göra i Adriatiska kusten
- Saker att göra i Toscana
- Saker att göra i Centrala Kroatien