Australien och Stilla havet Vandringsturer
496 results | Alla saker att göra
* A traveler said: "Glad we chose the Ultimate tour option. There were two knowledgeable and personable guides (Matt and Jesse) who led us on a 6 zip line adventure while discussing conservation efforts for the virgin forest. Informative and very fun!"
* A traveler said: "Good overall show and dinner...was pretty late on the return ( 10PM ) but bus driver sang to us for fun!"
Heldagstur till Milford Sound och Fiordland National Park, inklusive Milford Sound-kryssning och BBQ-lunch från Queenstown
* A traveler said: "An incredible day all round!! The tour guide Andy was especially a stand out. He was fun, knowledgeable, easy going and made the experience very memorable. It was obvious that he absolutely loves New Zealand/Queenstown and it was infectious."
* A traveler said: "What a fun filled day, the island is amazing, clear blue lakes, abundant flora and beautiful beaches. Our tour guide, Hayden, was the best."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, with amazing scenery. Our guide David was friendly and gave a lot of general information about Auckland. He allowed us to take photos at many different locations, being overly enthusiastic himself."
* A traveler said: "A great way to learn the history of the Brisbane River, stopping at the Lone pine koala park for cuddles."
* A traveler said: "We joined the walking tour with Erica in Federation Square and from there toured the waterfront, laneways arcades and streets of CBD. Erica was passionate and knowledgeable about Melbourne and having a small group of 8 allowed us to ask questions. Thoroughly enjoyable intro to Melbourne. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The thing that made our tour sooo good was our guide Tom. His knowledge of indigenous culture and history was amazing and so informative. The tour covered everything we hoped to see Including some great Crocs. The Mossman Gorge was stunning as was the Daintree. Absolutely loved the tour...THANKS TOM!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience at Milford sound and to top it off our coach driver Paulie was amazing, his commentaries were funny and insightful. His timing was impeccable making the long journey much more enjoyable. We would have no issue recommending great sights and paulie to any of our friends."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Wozza was extremely knowledgeable and non-stop gave us info about the island and where we were. Lake Mackenzie is stunning. The plane ride was so fun, despite not seeing any marine life. Food at the resort was good, big portions. No wifi or signal on the island (only where the ferry is)."
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "What an incredible experience! The glowworm cave was just spectacular and coupled with the history (both scientific & Maori) we learned from our guide, Moi, made it an unforgettable experience! We’ve recommended the tour to family and friends and will continue to do so."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our tour. Our guide Fiona was so knowledgeable and engaging. Loved discovering the art in the laneways and the beautiful arcades and their history."
* A traveler said: "Paul is a very experienced and knowledgable guide. Equipment is supplied except bring your own water bottle. The pace of the tour is pretty cracking with a lot of walking so you need to stay hydrated and wear the correct footwear to walk on the rainforest trails. Dinner in the "country pub" marvellous."
* A traveler said: "Long day but a great one. Great commentary from our driver Gabe, with a lovely friendly manor and sense of humour. Cruise was marvellous, we got to see the waterfalls, seals and the entrance to the sound from the Tasmine. Wonderful day, we will do it again on another visit. Thankyou"
* A traveler said: "Martin did an excellent job of explaining about the sights along the way as well as getting us oriented for our Hobbiton and Glow Worm cave tours. Would highly recomeythis tour and Martin as our guide."
Rundtur i liten grupp: Rundtur på filminspelningsplatserna i Hobbiton för Sagan om ringen från Auckland
* A traveler said: "The driver kept us entertained with many stories. It might have been useful to have him share more about the countryside. Some of the sharing was done and more depth would be enhanced the trive."
* A traveler said: "Great trip with excellent guides! We had the kids along and the staff went out of their way to make sure they were safe and had a great time! Well worth the time and cost."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and tour company. Caitlin's customer service was absolutely amazing from the time she picked me up from Hobart to dropping me off to the hotel. Michael our driver was extremely knowledgeable about the coast line. We saw so much wild life such as seals, dolphins, birds, wombats, pademelons, wallabys and kangaroos."
* A traveler said: "Do not miss this experience, well organised from the moment you are picked up till the drop off by Michael who informed us not only about the making of the movie but the countryside that surrounds the set."
* A traveler said: "We loved the boat trip in the sound and really enjoyed the bush walk. The guide was also very informative."
- Biljetter och pass
- Blir troligen slutsåld
- Konst och kultur
- Kurser och seminarier
- Mat och dryck
- Rese- och transporttjänster
- Rundturer, sightseeing och kryssningar
- Kryssningar och segling
- Privat och lyxig
- Så här tar du dig runt
- Egenguidade rundturer och bostäder
- Rundturer med glasbottenbåt
- Tuk Tuk-turer
- Turer efter varaktighet
- Säsongsbundna och särskilda tillfällen
- Unika upplevelser
- Avon River
- Hartley's Crocodile Adventures
- Museum of Sydney
- Sunny Ridge Strawberry Farm
- Mala Walk
- Melbourne Royal Arcade
- Lyons Cottage
- National Gallery of Victoria
- Hanmer Springs Thermal Pools and Spa
- Margaret River
- RainForeStation Nature Park
- Whitehaven Beach
- Sulphur Point
- Central Otago
- Rod Laver Arena
- Suncorp Stadium (Lang Park)
- Como House and Garden
- Church of the Good Shepherd