Brave water rides, see marine animals, and much more at the Aquaventure Waterpark in Dubai. One of the Middle East's biggest and best water parks, it sits next to Atlantis, The Palm resort on Palm Jumeirah island. Visit for record-breaking slides, river rides, multiple pools, and a private beach spread over 42 acres (17 hectares) of seafront.
Aquaventure offers everything from daredevil flumes, such as the near-vertical Leap of Faith, to the world’s biggest waterslide, kids’ areas, pools, and a super-long zipline. Visitors can relax between rides at the beach, restaurants, and shops, and enjoy an optional range of marine encounters.
You can choose a standard all-day admission ticket or combine your entry with a marine encounter, such as a shark safari or ray-feeding adventure, or admission to the Lost Chambers Aquarium at Atlantis. Other options include city tour and park admission combos and ticket-and-transfer deals that include return transport to the park.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Aquaventure is a must for water- and thrill-loving families, couples, and groups.
- Choose from multiple tickets: from all-day access to admission combined with experiences, such as ray feeding.
- Life vests are supplied, but bring your own swimwear and towels.
- Wear swimwear that’s respectful of local customs: See-through swimsuits, for instance, aren’t allowed.
- Don’t bring selfie sticks—they’re not permitted on any rides.
- Save time by prebooking tickets to avoid the often-long lines at the main ticket counter.
How to Get There
Aquaventure neighbors Atlantis, The Palm hotel, on the outer crescent of the Palm. Drive here along Crescent Road and The Avenues, or hire a cab from the nearest metro station, the Mall of the Emirates. Alternatively, ride the monorail here from Al Sufouh’s Gateway station, or book a tour that includes entry and round-trip transport from Dubai hotels.
When to Get There
Aquaventure is great for cooling off year-round. It’s busiest during Dubai’s peak November–April season, but whenever you visit, it’s sensible to arrive early to reduce waiting times. The park opens at 10am daily and closes at sunset—usually between 5:30pm and 7pm.
Finding the Top Attractions at Aquaventure
Thrill-seekers should hotfoot it to Aquaventure’s high-speed slides. Plunge down the Leap of Faith into a tube surrounded by sharks, and brave Poseidon’s Revenge: hurtling through a trapdoor into a 75-foot (23-meter) slide. Find the Leap of Faith at the Tower of Neptune and Poseidon’s Revenge further on, at the Tower of Poseidon.