London’s iconic red double-decker buses, part of the city’s heritage, date back to the ’60s. But today the only way to ride one is on a vintage bus tour. Here’s how to spin through London in retro style and see the best of the British capital.
- Experience London from days gone by aboard a vintage double-decker Routemaster bus.
- Tick off famous London landmarks such as Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, and Tower Bridge.
- Admire the historic architecture of Trafalgar Square and grand St. Paul’s Cathedral.
- Treat yourself to a traditional English cream tea on board the bus.
- Combine your vintage bus tour with a Thames River cruise to see the city from a whole new perspective.
London’s must-see landmarks are spread far and wide across the city, so exploring by double-decker bus is the perfect way to take them all in with ease. Cruise through the streets to top attractions such as St. Paul’s Cathedral, Big Ben, and the Tower of London, and enjoy sweeping views over London from the top deck. For an extra special British experience, you can even enjoy a traditional afternoon tea on board.
Enjoy a ride on a vintage Routemaster double-decker bus to see the best of London, then double the fun with another tour experience. Take to the waves on a Thames River sightseeing cruise, hop in a private black taxi for a custom driving tour deeper into London, or crown your day with a visit to the Royal Family’s Buckingham Palace.