Madrid – Rundturer, biljetter, aktiviteter och saker att göra
* A traveler said: "Great experience shared with many people from around the world. 4 stops at unique tapas family owned restaurants around Madrid. Walk to each."
* A traveler said: "Was great!! Perfect weather, great view and awesome guys who picked us up from the hotel and did the flight. Awesome celebration after as well."
* A traveler said: "I was totally impressed with the knowledge and leadership skills of the guides and the way they accommodated participants’ different languages. The history and unique details of the area were of particular interest to me. Everything was well organized and run on time."
* A traveler said: "Each stop we made in Avila and Segovia was interesting and our guide provided great historical information."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing experience, would highly recommend anyone to experience this flamenco show if in Madrid."
* A traveler said: "Great experience with full of histories. Our tour guide Pilar was very knowledgeable and very approachable."
* A traveler said: "Very educational and fun. Great atmosphere in a small group. Jorge, the guide was very knowledgeable. We visited three complete different wineries and we learned a lot about the wine making process."
* A traveler said: "Nicolas was a great guide. Really enjoyed cycling through Madrid city and learning about t city’s rich and cultural history. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Our guide to Toledo, Aranche, was amazing! She was energetic, polite, and answered all of our questions. My wife and I did the full day tour and enjoyed a nice lunch with a small group and our guide. She even gave us time to do the zip line over the river. Although the cathedral was closed, we were able to see other things like the monastery. Our bus driver Miguel had cold water for us on the bus ride back home (an extra euro but we’ll worth it!)"
* A traveler said: "Enrique was awesome and knowledgeable. Definitely recommend the tour. Madrid country side is absolutely beautiful."
* A traveler said: "We had the most wonderful time. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and we learned a lot of history of the 2 cities. Very much worth it. Thank you Amigo Tours. We shall see you again."
* A traveler said: "Stefanie was absolutely amazing. She was organized, very knowledgeable and had a wonderful personality. The tour from booking to completion was seamless and we recommend it strongly. Thank you Stefanie."
* A traveler said: "Edwardo was amazing. The class was spectacular and a great way to spend a morning in Madrid. The trip to the fishmonger, butcher and market were great as well. It was extremely COVID safe."
* A traveler said: "Amazing energy, skill, fabulous music and dance. A must see in Madrid and an experience like no other."
* A traveler said: "We were able to use only one of our two days, but it was excellent. We were able to see the city in a nutshell and in a short period of time. Due to the Coronavirus, we were not able to continue our trip, therefore we could not use the second day but they refunded 50 % of our ticket. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "very joyful frist time aerotrip. we had a nice experience. the aerotrip pilot and supporting staffs are very kind and guided the tour very well. we had a nice snacks at the end of tour. Sharp pickup and drop i to the hotel.we had good group photo session also. nice experience to remember."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour - very nice bus - excellent tour guide - very knowledgeable about both places. Beautiful cities"
* A traveler said: "Tour very well organized and on time, Clara our guide was very professional and knowledgeable. Bus was big and comfortable with ac. Excellent cautious driver."
- Temple of Debod (Templo de Debod)
- Hard Rock Café Madrid
- Valley of the Fallen (Valle de los Caídos)
- Sorolla Museum (Museo Sorolla)
- National Anthropology Museum (Museo Nacional de Antropología)
- Royal Tapestry Factory (Real Fábrica de Tapices)
- National Museum of Decorative Arts (Museo Nacional de Artes Decorativas)
- Campo de Fútbol de Vallecas
- Bullfighting Museum (Museo Taurino de Madrid)
- San Fernando Royal Academy of Fine Art
- Reina Sofia Museum (Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofia)
- Casa de Campo
- CaixaForum Madrid
- Lope de Vega House Museum (Casa Museo Lope de Vega)
- Royal Palace of El Pardo (Palacio Real de El Pardo)
- Museum of Natural Sciences
- Lázaro Galdiano Museum (Museo Lázaro Galdiano)
- Madrid Wax Museum (Museo de Cera de Madrid)
- Matadero Madrid
- Geomineral Museum (Museo Geominero)
- Plaza Mayor
- Gran Vía
- El Escorial
- Royal Palace of Madrid (Palacio Real de Madrid)
- Prado Museum (Museo del Prado)
- Retiro Park (Parque de El Retiro)
- Corral de la Morería
- Saker att göra i Toledo
- Saker att göra i Segovia
- Saker att göra i Zaragoza
- Saker att göra i Córdoba
- Saker att göra i Valencia
- Saker att göra i Bilbao
- Saker att göra i Santander
- Saker att göra i Murcia
- Saker att göra i San Sebastián
- Saker att göra i Alicante
- Saker att göra i Granada
- Saker att göra i Sevilla
- Saker att göra i Kastilien och León
- Saker att göra i Aragón
- Saker att göra i Baskien