31 results | Alla saker att göra
* A traveler said: "Staff was friendly, boat was clean, I had a lot of fun for my birthday it was a great experience. I recommend everyone should check it out."
* A traveler said: "The view was gorgeous! Staff was friendly and the ride was smooth. Lots of seating options to meet your needs."
* A traveler said: "Took the ferry to Salem from Boston. The weather was absolutely beautiful, the views stunning, and the commentary from the guide was so interesting and appreciated. Took the train back in the afternoon and wished we had taken the ferry instead! Would do again!"
* A traveler said: "Our group of 11 had a great time on the Malarky. The crew was friendly and very accommodating. We brought everything for a sunset wine and cheese and it was perfect watching the sun set over the horizon. The catamaran has been the highlight of our trip to San Diego. We highly recommend this experience."
* A traveler said: "Online ordering is simple to use. Just print your ticket or even easier, pull the ticket up on your phone."
* A traveler said: "There isn't much to review about this trip. It was a simple ferry ride from the mainland to the Island. It was a nice, warm, sunny day that made for a pleasant ride. We rode both ways on the upper deck to take advantage of the beautiful weather. |The seating area that we were in was nice and clean. The seats were as comfortable as you could expect for a ferry. |A couple things that stood out in my mind: |Once we got up to full speed, there was quite a bit of wind to deal with so keeping your hat on or your hair in place was a struggle... something to think about before electing to ride on the upper level.|On the way back, there was a singermusician playing a guitar and singing songs and taking requests. It was a nice touch to accentuate our trip back to the mainland. We never knew if he was an employee of the ferry, or just another passenger who was performing for tips... we tipped him a few bucks. I can't think of anything about the ride, either way, that I was disappointed or upset with. From what I can remember, the price wasn't anything outrageous."
* A traveler said: "The entire experience was great. Noel was a great source of info in the way to and from the port. The ride to MV was very relaxing. I did a self tour snd it was perfect. I ended my day with a 3 hour sail boat ride while in Edgartown."
- Frenchmen Street
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Chicago
- Harvard University
- Lafayette Square
- Belle Meade Historic Site & Winery
- Mardi Gras World - New Orleans Attractions
- Half Dome
- Lake Michigan
- Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale
- Akaka Falls
- Cliff House
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino
- Granville Island
- Wrigley Field
- Paradise Cove Luau
- Cheers Beacon Hill (Bull & Finch Pub)
- Seattle Cruise Port
- Table Rock Welcome Centre