Sydöstra England – Rundturer, biljetter, aktiviteter och saker att göra
* A traveler said: "Lizzie was an excellent guide and brought her personality to the tour. Exeter was beautiful and a picture of what it must be like to study here. Story of All Souls entrance and intake fascinating - large building for such a small number!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was very good , all the staff were very good and the flight was smooth and enjoyable , not to mention the incredible views, and we were lucky enough to catch the sunset flight which was stunning"
* A traveler said: "Irene our tour guide, absolutely lived the episodes of Call the Midwife as she took us round, and yes we could imagine the Poplar tenements and the new born babies behind the wooden doors which hadn't really got anything behind them. The exhibition of costumes and props was also interesting because this was what we had seen on screen."
* A traveler said: "George our guide was great. Really helpful and informative! A lovely way to see Oxford from the river. Great that you can take your drinks on board from The Folly!"
* A traveler said: "We as family had a lovely experience in Oxford. The weather was lovely and the people from City sightseeing very friendly and knowledgeable. The tour bus guide gave us good tips on the places to see, eat and enjoy the city."
* A traveler said: "Lovely evening from start to finish. Henry our captain was a pleasure to listen and chat to. The food and wine was outstanding. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed all places. It was very good!!, the guide was very friendly and told us very interesting things about the places."
* A traveler said: "The guide Elizabeth brought Morse’s Oxford to life. She was very knowledgeable & entertaining. Thoroughly enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "The guide was absolutely fantastic. He had a story for every situation. The picnic was great. We had a great evening."
* A traveler said: "Thanks a lot Lawrence! It was a fantastic experience and we had a lot of fun. I highly recommend to book this tour!"
* A traveler said: "It was a super smooth and easy flight. Pilot Bob did an excellent job, very competent and skilled. Was a pure pleasure to fly above London and see all the major attractions. We had a weight issues with maximum weight capacity at first (small helicopter was prepared for us) but team was very welcoming and agreed to change aircraft for extra fee within half an hour to fit us in. All in all flight was about 25 minutes, out of it 10 mins above London, where we're flying along river Themes and 10-15 mins ride back and forth to the airfield. It was a really memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "Ian Mowbray-Williams was the most amazing guide After picking our family up at our hotel he took us to little hidden gems, stopped for priceless family photographs and was the highlight of our 18 day trip! He truly listened and conformed this day to our specific desires. We would highly recommend this tour and most especially this guide !"
* A traveler said: "I don't really do heights so I booked it to build my own confidence up and experience life at its fullest and The sparkling wine was an added plus making its a more Sophisticated classier approach to seeing the vase landscape Amazing its a must !"
* A traveler said: "A very informative tour, we learnt lots of interesting snippets about Oxford from how it got its name to interesting alumni from the university. Lucy was very knowledgeable and very enthusiastic."
* A traveler said: "The weather was awful but Trevor was such an engaging, knowledgable and entertaining guide that he made the day really memorable. Would highly recommend him. Thank you Trevor for a brilliant two hours."
* A traveler said: "My first ever vineyard experience was fun and interesting. Lovely wine from Court Garden and a very pleasant lunch at Springs' Smokery in Edburton. The tour ended with a visit to Henry's Marani at Plumton College to learn about Georgian wine making which was very interesting. A very enjoyable day out."
* A traveler said: "Kind and knowledgeable driver, generous with his time and manner, brand new, well stocked and outfitted Mercedes van. As described, and will definitely use again. Highly recommended."
Oxford, Cotswolds och Stratford-upon-Avon dagsutflykt från Oxford inklusive Shakespeares födelseplats
* A traveler said: "It was a full day but we were glad to see everything in the area. The guide gave us a lot of interesting information."
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful place and we were shown round by the most excellent tour guide, so informative / knowledgeable not only about Inspector Morse etc but also about Oxford.. shame it didn't go on for longer..."
- Saker att göra i Oxford
- Saker att göra i Horley
- Saker att göra i Southampton
- Saker att göra i Östra England
- Saker att göra i Normandie
- Saker att göra i Sydvästra England
- Saker att göra i London
- Saker att göra i Stansted Mountfitchet
- Saker att göra i Cambridge
- Saker att göra i Bristol
- Saker att göra i Nord-Pas-de-Calais
- Saker att göra i Flandern
- Saker att göra i Yorkshire
- Saker att göra i Île-de-France
- Saker att göra i Nordengland